Best Camron crime pays lines @ Jesse Serwer blog

matamaticmatamatic 488 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Great blog check it out http://jesseserwer.com/blogI don't listen to Cam but reading this made me want to listen to it if only to laugh while hearing the lines. 1. I don???t work/No job/Redford/I go rob/Cream corn/No cob/ Boo hoo boo hoo/Go sob/That???s your Saab? Oh God. (???Silky [No Homo]???)2. Your mama???s ass is fat/My n****s they call her Bertha/Once a week they might disturb her???Now she wiling like a baby/Yo maybe we???ll get her Gerber/Smacked her on the ass/Warm milk then we burped her. (???Chalupa???)3. You a passer/Me I got a score-ish aura/Owe me money?/Your wife, son, daughter oughta/Leave the country/I???m thinking like???Bora Bora (???Where I Know You From???)4. Full moon we got girls to moon us/No cuddling ma you wont spoon us/Don???t spit game/Just sell Rick James/Baby boy, my nickname is switch lanes/Slash thick chains/slash get brain/slash that/Slash make it rain/Slash tell a girl/Ma, get the Summer???s Eve/Know what???s in the dungarees? A hundred G???s. (???Homicide???)5. Baby we???re the state patrol/With 50 pounds and I ain???t talking bout an 8-year-old. (???Chalupa???)