OMFG best website evar,

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
i was looking for something hott to wear on mermorail day weekend:https://www.birdwellbeachbritches.com/

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I used to rock Birdwell board shorts. Classic surfwear, dude.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    [color:red] our speed limit is as fast as we can go: No Extra Charge[/b].

After That[/b], IT IS UP TO THE CARRIER.[/b]

... ups, usps and dhl are all reliable carriers ...

ALWAYS REMEMBER: Sometimes GOD SAYS, "NO"[/b]
    [/color]

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    With 40+ years of experience? We can tell if you wore it for half an hour or 15 minutes, if you subjected it to heat, if the product was abused. We can also tell if it is the fault of material or workmanship or if you snagged it on a splinter. But we have always sewn in the Tell Tale. If it is our fault, it is covered by the guarantee: we repair or replace the suit when accompanied with a proof of purchase. (If you bought the Britches direct from us, we will have the information in our data base) We did have one very weird year! One in a thousand abused the suit, then claimed the guarantee... Quite a change from our regular clientele! Water people have always been so honest! I hope Uncle Bob has it right when he says: "It's the same percentage, just more customers." Well, we are getting busier, so we now have a One Thousand Club with a Special Chapter for returning Custom.. We are striving towards minimum a Membership. New members for the year 2006 totaled: 18. New members: 2007 total: 8. With 4 on parole. 2008: 12 total with 3 on parole and 2 earned Never Again. Beginning a new count for 2009:

PUT ON YOUR THINKING CAP! It's time to decide which of our 40+ colors you want. The easiest way is to remember the color you were thinking about when you decided you wanted a new pair of Britches. Computers cannot show the subtle shades of colors. Even those brand new PC's that Say They Do Great Color. So, this is still the way we do it: