All this rap music sounds the same!

1235»

Comments

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Doesn't a lot of hatt from the older generation towards the rap music of the kids have something to do with the musics "disconnectedness" from "hip hop culture"? Not stating, just asking.

WTF?

Can u explain this?

If anything some of these "mindless" club songs are more in step w/ Hip Hop's original party vibe.

Not some jibber-jabber rapper over looped jazzy funk raers.

Oh yeah, I agree. But isn't this an argument that's heard from time to time though?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Doesn't a lot of hatt from the older generation towards the rap music of the kids have something to do with the musics "disconnectedness" from "hip hop culture"? Not stating, just asking.

WTF?

Can u explain this?

If anything some of these "mindless" club songs are more in step w/ Hip Hop's original party vibe.

Oh yeah, I agree. But isn't this an argument that's heard from time to time though?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

WTF?

Can u explain this?

Not in this country

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i am hip hop

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i am hip hop

I heard that you preferred swagger to beatz and lyrics.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i am hip hop

i am swagger

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts

WTF?

Can u explain this?

Not in this country

Yeah I guess it's just the europeans talking that kind of trash. You'd never hear any of the old New York rap icons - like Erick Sermon or Pete Rock - say anything like that.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    i am hip hop

i am swagger

The Spencer Pratt of the internet message board game

Or is that Reynaldo?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    youre an idiot. everyone in this thread is an idiot. F*ck this thread its like a parody of old people

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    tries to stay current with 14 yo girls ringtones

Owns 20+ records that are the 60s/70s versions of "Do The Stanky Leg"

OHHHHHH johnny snappin on em! snap of the day right here!

I can already picture some grimey ass 45 called "do the stanky leg" going for over a g on ebay.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

this shit scares me because i believe its like some welcome to the horrible future right here.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

this shit scares me because i believe its like some welcome to the horrible future right here.

It was kinda funny to me, but yeah more scary than funny because I can't believe that this shit is completely real and not intended to be a joke. Like, for real. This isn't just the end of rap, but rock and pop too right here.

Hey, for accuracy's sake, that's RnB

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts