edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Please tell me what to do with this.Thanks

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    old lady weapon

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    blow it...

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    leave it right where it is in that photo. never touch it again, even if you move away.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Shouldn't I return it to the ancient culture and noble civilisation that produced it - the Chinese?

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    try to sell it to a dude with dreadlocks and a dog.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    turn it into a Rolf Harris signature edition.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Book a slot at Womad

• markus71markus71 937 Posts

Rofl @ Rofl
    parkson (3 days ago)
    rofl @ rolf
    silentbob82 (1 month ago)
    What a legend!
    NinkComPoop (1 month ago)
    good song x
    the fake leg is the one on the left

SIR ROLF OF HARRIS.

Can you see who it is yet?
    He's made himself look like Rolf Harris but there's no hiding the real face of evil Glitter

By Lucy Panton, 02/05/2009

EVIL pop paedophile Gary Glitter has adopted a cunning new disguise to dupe the public - he's had a Rolf Harris makeover and calls himself Darren.

Gary Glitter's new Rolf Harris-style disguise on video for first time

But a curly grey wig, black specs and neat beard couldn't fool the News of the World. We saw through the monster's dramatic deception as soon as he stepped outside his latest hide-away - a ??1.8 million luxury penthouse flat in central London.

Parents should study our pictures well. For the child abuser - who is on the sex offenders register - is still a constant danger and threat to innocent kids

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts

Curt Boettcher's early group the Ballroom, and Alice Cooper (!?!?) did covers of this song.

Incongruous to say the least

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    One of the greatest double siders of any genre.

Didjeridu
    Didjeridu, musical instrument, a trumpet used by the Aborigines of northern Australia to accompany singing and dancing in rituals and entertainment. In use for about the past 1000 years, the didjeridu is made from an irregular eucalyptus branch with a conical bore that has been hollowed by termites. Players produce the fundamental note by vibrating their lips loosely against the mouthpiece, which is made of pliable bees wax. Vocal sounds are integrated to create buzzing, growling, humming, and croaking effects that imitate birds and other animals.

Ah now I geddit. The lack of locally available pliable beeswax (and, it must be said, inability to master circular breathing) is hampering my quest to produce anything more than a ten second basso profundo fart and 30 seconds of subsequent wheezing and coughing with the purple face.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    There was a dude selling a didgeridoodoo at the carboot I was at yesterday. In an attempt to garner custom he picked it up and tried to play it like a trumpetier, produced a loud shrill noise, went red in the face then sat down muttering to himself. I imagine this is the life expectancy of most didgeridoos.

It's more of a gentle raspberry. And once you have the drone going, if you then make a noise like an excited dove, that tends to really impress people.

That is f*cking radical.

I'm fired up now for an extended bout of that this week.

Thanks M0ke

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    When i lived in costa rica, we made them from the bamboo that grew all over.

Playing a didj will make you sriously high on oxygen!

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Join Jamiroquai...

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    you can imitate the best busker evar:

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Get on this didg shit: