Free Milk Crates Bay Area /// Garage Sale Sat 5/2

HairyBelafonteHairyBelafonte 1,202 Posts
edited May 2009 in Announcements
This is for the 7 people that read the ghost town that is the announcements.Do you want to downgrade from your boring IKEA expidet? Are you trying to keep it real with crates for your beats, yo? Have I got a deal for you.I have a stack of 15 milk crates in my back yard and it is growing as I pack for my move. If anyone in the Bay Area needs 1, 2, or all of them feel free to come and get them. I am in San Mateo about a mile south of Highway 92 and will be out of this house by next wednesday, May 13th. Save me a trip of dragging these back to the grocery and come get em.They are the large size that hold six gallons apiece or about 75-100 records.On a side note, I am having a garage/moving sale this Saturday, May 9th. Yes, there will be some records, along with some furniture and other crap. Feel free to come and lowball me on my rugs and lamps or just hang out and say goodbye to the moon room Holler 527 Ventura, San Mateo CA 94403RAJ/Mods, apologies if this is in the wrong spot or if I need to pay to post this, please pm.

Comments