Seriously, is this the best Roots song evar?

phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    for the kids

• Options
    No.

"The Ultimate (Live)" is the best Roots song evar.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

I walked into Amoeba a couple months ago not knowing there was a Yo Gabba Gabba event happening.
    I wasn't ready for that shit man.
    I seriously just stood there and watched toddlers wig out for an hour. I don't think I looked past one bin.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    I dont have kids myself, so I'm not familiar with the Yo Gabba Gabba experience. From what I hear though, it's a pretty cool kids show with somewhat of an "urban" influence and plenty of guest appearances by musicians.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    I dont have kids myself, so I'm not familiar with the Yo Gabba Gabba experience. From what I hear though, it's a pretty cool kids show with somewhat of an "urban" influence and plenty of guest appearances by musicians.

"urban" what the shit is that?! you mean like "you people"?

Noggin always brings drama.

"urban" as opposed to milquetoast. Stop starting drama.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    yo gabba gabba is pretty much the only watchable show on noggin except for maybe oswald. we watch it mainly for the moose. every other show on there irritates the shit out of me, but especially that f*cking diego kid that has to YELL everything, KaiLan and her pussy ass friends screaming in chinese with a beijing accent, blues clues just creeps me out major, i want to punch both of those dudes. jacks big music show is ok except for that bowlegged singing chick, she is weird, and this new group the got called the jumparounds?!? seriously what the f*cking is that f*cking shit??? i lose my shit everytime their gay ass song starts playing.

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts
    Yea yo gabba gabba is great. Me and my nephew watch it every time im over there. He loves it and it gets kids involved with alternative art and music. DJ Lancerock is the man.

JUST SAY WHAT U MEAN

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    My buddy w/ kids just bigged this show up to me, talmbout he watches it w/ his kid and w/out his kid.

JUST SAY WHAT U MEAN

OKAY, THIS YO GABBA GABBA SHOW FEATURES TEH KEWL BLACK PEOPLE.

Thanks man.
    But seriously, you ever been to a Nickelodeon Kid's Choice? Wear a vest if you do. Shit gets wilder than the Source Awards.

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Seriously, is this the best Roots song evar?

It must be cause, Black Thought didn't rap once.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    yo gabba gabba is pretty much the only watchable show on noggin except for maybe oswald. we watch it mainly for the moose. every other show on there irritates the shit out of me, but especially that f*cking diego kid that has to YELL everything, KaiLan and her pussy ass friends screaming in chinese with a beijing accent, blues clues just creeps me out major, i want to punch both of those dudes. jacks big music show is ok except for that bowlegged singing chick, she is weird, and this new group the got called the jumparounds?!? seriously what the f*cking is that f*cking shit??? i lose my shit everytime their gay ass song starts playing.

See this shit is pissing me off. Diego and Kai Lan are on Nick Jr. You need to get your f*cking facts straight before your start throwing around all kinds of accusations and shit. My kids just discovered Barney. I'd like to punch the motherfucker who turned them on in the face. Shit is worse than hair-ron.