Ever Wondered What A Year Of Love Sounded Like? RR

TomOTomO 169 Posts
edited May 2009 in Strut Central
Now I can share this with you guys - a mix I made for my girlfriend's birthday. I spent a year hunting down records for this; a lot are easy to find and always cheap to buy, some were obtained from the artists themselves, and just a few are nigh-on impossible to track down. There's even a Brazilian track featuring Nathan Marquez (the guitarist from Cia who played on Cesar Camargo Mariano's 'Sao Paulo' album) that took me ages to track down. The only common denominator is that all the tracks are beautiful.If you like romantic harmonies, amazing vocals, melancholy strings, uplifting soul, you need this mix. PM me with timings if you want the details of any particular track. As usual - OG vinyl -> Apogee Duet -> Logic Pro 8Cheers,TomCiara's Birthday Love Mix 256kCiara's Birthday Love Mix 128k

Comments

• sao paulo brasil- one of my favourite brazil records, i'll be checking this mix out tom, anyway hows it going over in o****m?

• TomOTomO 169 Posts
    Hey Mario, it's busy here - lots of pupils preparing for exams.. plus I have to try and squeeze piano practice in!
    Hope you're well too - stick with the mix, that Brazilian track is right near the end