SF TONIGHT! Cinco De Mayo w/Deejay OM Meaty Ogre

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited May 2009 in Announcements
hey everyone...doing a really cool gig tonight with soulstruts very own Meaty Ogre who will be in town..should be a lot of fun...including tequila/cerveza specials, chips at 9pm, and Pinata at Midnight!!! Come down...we'll be playing Latin (Soul, Funk, Rock)...for you listening and dancing pleasure...HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!CHANGE THE BEATwith DJ CentipedeCitizen Tenand Guest DJs:Meaty Ogre (Heardrums, Chicago)Deejay OM (Heardrums, S.F.)[/b]DJ OZERiot Funk, Cumbia, Salsa, Latin Funk and South American Rock and Psyche Mixed with the Hardest and Dirtiest Instrumental and Dub Beats from around the world???.Cerveza and Tequila specials all night and PINATA at MIDNIGHT!!![/b]Madrone500 Divisadero (at Fell St.)San Francisco, CA 9pm-2amFREE! No Cover

Comments

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Damn... wish I knew about this sooner... already made Cinco de Mayo plans down in the south bay. I'm gonna try to make it up tomorrow for Afreaka so hopefully I'll see you folls there.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    yeah! come through to the Psych night for sure...I'll be posting on that later today...(btw, I told you about the Cinco de Mayo party...but, you probably drank that memory out of your brain

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    yeah! come through to the Psych night for sure...I'll be posting on that later today...(btw, I told you about the Cinco de Mayo party...but, you probably drank that memory out of your brain

You did? Oops... that is a likely scenario! Well, if it's raining out, then my plans are open so maybe I will see you there tonight.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    sah wheat! hopefully I see you then...I know some other soulstrut folks will be there...I've even managed to get jinx to say he's coming out...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    sah wheat! hopefully I see you then...I know some other soulstrut folks will be there...I've even managed to get jinx to say he's coming out...

I might roll down. Wife is out of town.