WHAT'S GOOD IN YOUR HOOD? (nrr)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I'm at work. It took an older employee who's been working here a long time, 15 times to try to open the safe and he couldn't do it. It took me ONCE. now what? and it's friday.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Y0.. I just got put in a building (For the next month or two) at the University I work at and there's fucking

Asbestos
    Above Ceiling
    Authorized Access
    ONLY[/b]

Stickers everywhere... Including my office...

Should I be worried???

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    yes.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    Y0.. I just got put in a building (For the next month or two) at the University I work at and there's fucking

Asbestos
    Above Ceiling
    Authorized Access
    ONLY[/b]

Should I be worried???

get the fuck outta there.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    yes.

You think working in the Medical Science building they would do something about that...

Fuck, if the pay wasn't decent I would...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    call these guys http://www.osha.gov/

• things is pretty good here. today's tasks:
    - finish updating a website
    - laundry
    - work on an arcade fire poster
    - get relieved of my weeklong catsitting duties
    - finish watching dr. strangelove
    - get my hurrr did

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

Asbestos
    Above Ceiling
    Authorized Access
    ONLY[/b]

Should I be worried???

Actually i believe that as long as the asbestos is not disturbed or knocked airborn, then there is nothing to worry about. Even with that said, i would be requesting a transfer the f*ck outta there.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    ITS TOTATALLY FRIDAY OVER HERE. BARELY SHIT TO DO

WE GOT A PLATE OF FANCY CHEESE!

IM GOIN' POST CRAZY TODAY

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ITS TOTATALLY FRIDAY OVER HERE. BARELY TONS OF SHIT TO DO

WE GOT A PLATE OF FANCY CHEESE GOLDFISH!

IM GOIN' TO TRY NOT TO GO POST CRAZY TODAY

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Jo jo's and tartar sauce. word

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    there are 3 kids being arrested out front of my apt... the female cop came out of the car to frisk the girl and it was kinda hot.

• leisurebanditleisurebandit 1,006 Posts
    the female cop came out of the car to frisk the girl and it was kinda hot.

funny^.

pretty good day today at work... Retired world-class bebop drummer, as heard on classic Bird and Diz recordings, stopped by my office to chat this morning for about 1/2 hour- always great to see him.

Got some heaters on hold for me at local record store to pick up after work, then my girl's taking me out for dinner as i finished work on my 1st masters degree yesterday.
    shaping up to be a good weekend here in frogland, have some porridge for lunch, real peaceful-like

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i work next door to a dance studio in the valley and all these HOT straight from japan girlies roll through that joint all hip-hopped out and im like "asobimasenka?" and theyre like "keepu my name out you mouth" and "you have fake bitch movez". but really theyre HOT. dancer bodies are where its at.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    i work next door to a dance studio in the valley and all these HOT straight from japan girlies roll through that joint all hip-hopped out and im like "asobimasenka?" and theyre like "keepu my name out you mouth" and "you have fake bitch movez". but really theyre HOT. dancer bodies are where its at.

dude I just got reading that.

• dude I just got reading that.

AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Yuichi (and others),

I'm fuckin' pissed off and frustrated. I have two outstanding reviews of papers I've submitted to a research journal. One of them has been under review for 4 months!!!! Both papers have a good chance of getting accepted for publication, and I want to add them to my resume before I start my job search (ya'll know wifey and I hate MilwauKKKee). Then, to piss me off more, I have a co-author who has yet to return to me his revisions on a paper that I planned on submitting TODAY!!! How long does it take to read a paper, make minor changes (if any), and email it back to someone? I hate when muthafuckas stifle my work progress. I just want call folks and yell at 'em. Arrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! Thanks for listening. I needed to get all that off my chest.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

that was funny as hell. and CO-MAWFUGGIN-SIGNATURE on the "dancer bodies".

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Stacks,

word, people are lazy. so am I! ok back to work....

yuichi

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Asbestos
    Above Ceiling
    Authorized Access
    ONLY[/b]

Should I be worried???

one word... MESOTHELIOMA[/b]. you might have a good case on your hands. one of my attorney friends does asbestos cases out in california now.