Sleep Czech

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
I don't know how to make a poll but I am having a lot of trouble sleeping and getting up lately. Weather change I guess. I have had insomnia issues on and off for a long time.I need to get 6 hrs a night and be up at 7am and it's tough some days. And I have had to force myself to be a morning person. How much are you all sleeping and when do you go to sleep and wake up?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Midnight To Six

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    trying to establish a 11-6am routine, but too many variables throw that shit off

• Midnight To Six

though I try to be in bed about an hour before that, reading, listening to music and chilling. Helps me relax/sleep better.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    Get a job where you have to work at night. Six 'n in the morning is when I go to sleep. It helps on the weekends when everyone else is asleep I'm still up doing my thing.

• 11-6:15... usually in bed by 10:30 to read for a bit.

If we get into some poll about our morning routines, I can get down to the MINUTE on that schitt.

• Options
    My routine is typically 11:30pm-midnight-ish to 7am

If you have a TV in your room, get rid of it. Stay off computers, TVs, video games, uptempo/loud music (etc) at least 3 hours before bedtime.

Are you active at all? (Brisk walk daily before/after dinner, morning jog, etc.?)
    ALso, stop drinking coffee/tea/cola etc (if you do).