Deep Diggin' on Midnight Soulstice - Download now!

SoulpowerSoulpower 204 Posts
edited April 2009 in Announcements
Get the FREE download for last night's fantastic kick-off for our new series "Deep Diggin'" on Midnight Soulstice. Listen to your hosts Mr. Felty and DJ Pari dig out the most precious gems of Funk and Soul. http://wrir.org/x/modules/news/article.php?storyid=9662- The Main Ingredient: Happiness is just around the Bend (RCA)- Mystique feat. Ralph Johnson: Keep on playing the Music (Curtom)- Jade: Music Slave (Pesante)- Zingara: Haunted House (Wheel Records)- Ace Spectrum: You ain't no match for me (Atlantic) - Terry And Deep South: Trying To Get By (Bama) - Mose: The Coming Of Moses (Pure Silk) - Quest: Boy Scouts (Silver Lining) - Ben Sidran: Fat Jam (Blue Thumb) - The Edge Of Daybreak: Eyes Of Love (Bohannon's)- Jess Roden: on Broadway (Island Records)- Real Thing: Children of the Ghetto (PYE Records)- Celeste Hardie: You touched the inner part of me (Load Stone)- Juice: Lady beware (Secant)- Barrett Strong: Is it true? (Capitol)- Gordon Staples and The Motown Strings: Strung Out (Motown) - Rudy Love & Love Family: Does Your Mamma Know (Calla) - Roy,Rock & Reese: Who's Complanning? (Colpar)- Weldon Irvine: Walk That Walk; Talk That Talk (RCA)- The Daley Diggers: I Can Dig It (Marmaduke) - Johnny Bristol: Woman, Woman (MGM)- Sons of Kingdom: Modernization (K.O.G.)- Jimmy Jones: Time and Changes (Conchillo)- Rasputin's Stash: I can feel the Jones (Gemigo)- The Entertains: Love will turn it around (Steeltown Records)- Larry Saunders: Story Of My Love (Soul International)- Tyrone Thomas: Baby Cant You See (Golden Triangle) - The Packers: Im Converted (Pure Soul Music) - Skip Mahoney and the Casuals: Town called no-where (DC International)- The Fiestas: Sometimes Storm (Respect)