Euro Digs March 2009

llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Just back from my annual Euro record pilgrimage.First stop Germany. Flew to Frankfurt and met up with Grope, checked out the city and then over the following days went to Fulda, Giesen and Kassel. Next went to see a friend in Oberhausen, checked out Duisberg and loads of fleas on the bank holiday weekend.Average price was 10 Euro. Bootsales in Germnay are great. Loads of records!Next it was off to Utrecht. Went Friday only and hit the five euro and under bins really hard early on.The next picture are from a store in Utrecht and one in Rotterdam:Next two are all cheapies from stores in Amsterdam:Next lot were from Brussels yesterday:Almost forgot this one, nice little 45 box set with classic latin and brazil tracks:

Comments

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Solid finds!

How did you get all these back home?

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Eurostar, they don't care how heavy your bags are as long as you can carry them!!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Snake in the Grass! I found that in Germany with Grope as well! Solid finds, and I'm glad someone else can back me up in saying what a nice guy Grope actually is in, you know, the real world.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    He's ok!