52 y/o strips b/c economy; beat down w/shoe heel

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Apparently the regular strippers were threatened that this new 52 year old stripper would steal all their business... wtf.Times is tough people.

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Comments on this article are priceless.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    I was looking at a story on this incident on the local news here in CrAkron...this stroy made the national news? A few months ago this cat was suing another strip joint in CrAkron claiming that a strippers shoe flew off of her foot while she was on the pole and hit him in the head causing him serious injury...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    I was looking at a story on this incident on the local news here in CrAkron...this stroy made the national news? A few months ago this cat was suing another strip joint in CrAkron claiming that a strippers shoe flew off of her foot while she was on the pole and hit him in the head causing him serious injury...

I guess, I wasn't sure where it was.

And the shoe lawsuit was hilarious.

• And the attacking stripper was in her 40s? I thought that was a young woman's game. I stand corrected.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    And the attacking stripper was in her 40s? I thought that was a young woman's game. I stand corrected.

Different game... In Ohio you pay them to put their clothes back on!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    And the attacking stripper was in her 40s? I thought that was a young woman's game. I stand corrected.

I know. that was the biggest "oof" moment in that story for me.

Although it makes sense. A 40+ stripper might feel threatened by a 52-year-old. If the other girls were in their 20's they'd be like "Are you the new cleaning lady? Pssshhh. Do your thing, but good luck getting that money while we're up there too!"

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Apparently the regular strippers were threatened that this new 52 year old stripper would steal all their business... wtf.

I saw her on the news; she's no Suzanne Somers 52 either.

And Suzanne Somers never really tripped my trigger IN HER TWENTIES, let alone now, but still, that's a good way of putting it!

Are there pics of this woman somewhere on the internets? I'm really curious as to what the talent at these grown-but-possibly-not-sexy strip clubs looks like.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Are there pics of this woman somewhere on the internets? I'm really curious as to what the talent at these grown-but-possibly-not-sexy strip clubs looks like.

video! tasty.

I like the background junk in the 2nd.

Dear lord. This keeps getting better as time goes on.

"I'm a Grandmother."

Yeah, Graf, the room in the background looks like a tornado hit it. Desperate indeed.