If "Knowledge Reins Supreme Over Nearly Everyone"

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Then over whom does Knowledge NOT Reign Supreme?In other words, who is entitled to the "Nearly" exception?Some suggestions:-Third-generation imbeciles-Victims of rogue hypnotism-Those with obsessive-compulsive disorder

Comments

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Terry Clubbup? The Cuddle King? I thought you was dead on in prison, son...what's up!

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    -True believers.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Do people still think about these things for real? I stopped thinking about KRS and "what he means" in about 1995. Though I will admit I once asked myself that same question about who the exceptions implied in "nearly everyone" were but that was then. So for real, do people on here still ponder these things seriously?
    You must learn to move on or love's gonna get you.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    Do people still think about these things for real? I stopped thinking about KRS and "what he means" in about 1995. Though I will admit I once asked myself that same question about who the exceptions implied in "nearly everyone" were but that was then. So for real, do people on here still ponder these things seriously?
    You must learn to move on or love's gonna get you.

Oh you'll think about him again when his nose continues to grow and finally blocks out the sun, causing a decades long winter resulting in the death of all living things on planet Earth.

Yeah. You think about THAT mister.