feedback on MC (MP3 inside)

asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
A lady that always helps me at the post office game a cd of her son doing some rappy raps and I've told him I'd get back to him with some feedback so I'm coming to y'all. Those with idustry know how and experience especially!! Phill, Zvi, Paycheck, Jake ... I want to hear what you think. But don't let that stop any of you from putting in a word or two about your opinion. It'll all be appreicated.Anamositythanks

Comments

• Is this a job interview? Should I wear a tie?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Dude has great presence, beats are interesting too, but the lyrical content and rhythm are sometimes off. It's a solid sounding demo. I was expecting crap when I clicked on it, but anti shark jumper #1 suggested it, so why not?

Asprin, jpegraer from bitd of shark jumping action plaese for old timey times sake?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    YES!

SS has jumped shark 2000 times over since one of those last posted. I liked the thumbs up surf shark as well...

• watup t***a! damn, he isnt doing anything wrong in my book. he's aiight, and enough so to make real moves. where's dude out of? is his name Anamosity?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    lyrical content and rhythm are sometimes off.

And altho it's a mixtape, there's to much damn nonsense up in there. It's drowning...

I like beat #3 the most. Probably the best joint too.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Insulin...his name is indeed Anamosity and I think he's from South LA... And although I'm not crazy about the beats, I'm just looking for what potential y'all might see in his delivery, voice, presence etc.

Thanks to those who've taken the time to listen

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    watup t***a! damn, he isnt doing anything wrong in my book. he's aiight, and enough so to make real moves. where's dude out of? is his name Anamosity?

I co-sign with K***y

I didn't listen to all of it but what I heard sounded pretty clean. I think dude was trying too hard to with the inflections and trying to flip his voice all up. But other than that dude sounded AIIIIIIIGHT.

AIIIIIIGHT?

Tsega:

CONGRATUMOTHERFUCKINGLATIONS!