http://pbmillionaire.com/

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
http://pbmillionaire.com/^^^HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE!I'M ESPECIALLY PROUD OF MY DOUCHEBAGGEY VIDEOS, ESPECIALLY THE "MEET THE MILLIONAIRE ONE"TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!-P.B.M.

Comments

• I hired the best Web Designer... that San Diego had to offer.

OUCH!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    So I urge you to challenge yourself. When you see someone at some place like the grocery store who grabs your attention; walk up to them and just say something about them you find attractive. Watch their face light up. See their cheeks rise up into a big smile. Then just wish them a good day and walk away.

See how much power you have? You just made their day. And next time they see you, they???ll remember you.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    So I urge you to challenge yourself. When you see someone at some place like the grocery store who grabs your attention; walk up to them and just say something about them you find attractive. Watch their face light up. See their cheeks rise up into a big smile. Then just wish them a good day and walk away.

See how much power you have? You just made their day. And next time they see you, they???ll remember you.

^^^SO CLASSIQUE IT HURTZ

YOU STAY CLASSY PB MILLIONAIRE!!!!!!!

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    "......But ladies there's a big surprise about Jim you dont know. He's more than just financially hung."
    -Jenny

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    A bag of cheetos has more class than this mofo.

The house designed to look like a castle with a fake tower and flag is just the lamest you can get.

"They're all here to compete for a $300 modeling contest" HAHAHAHHA
    DUde, he should of just gone out to get a hooker for that amount instead of this elaborate ploy so he can hook up with one of them.

Douchebaggery indeed

• ennuiennui 111 Posts

Dude is lookin mad Mickey Rourke in the pic on the right.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    So Sabadaba has a new website?

• "The chemistry between a man and a woman is a fascinating phenomenon. Yet it has never really been studied except in the biological sense. So this is truly an experiment of the human kind. One thing we guys need to learn is that when a woman is attracted to us they hang on our every word. So be careful what you say. We can lift them up or make them feel devastated."
    He has so much wisdom and insight to offer. I can't believe he's still single.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    So Sabadaba has a new website?

, now we know what he's doing with that $80K vacation he's on