Attention Chicago Headz

SteadyMurphySteadyMurphy 205 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Photobucketunlike the wack flier, it should be come get your grip on.

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Cool! I love me some Psyck Rock.

For real, I might stop by with my broke ass. Trew, Maker, and Intel are the homies.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    And not for nothing, but the abbreviation for etcetera is etc.

That said, I'd go if I didn't live a thousand miles away.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    More on the Chicago record fair tip this weekend (before this gets moved to Annoucements). Never been to this but here's the info:

The CHIRP Record Fair and Other Delights features dozens and dozens of new and used vinyl dealers, independent labels, poster artists, crafters, and more, selling their wares. There's also live music, DJ sets, games, food...more fun than you could shake a stick at (and why would you want to?)!

Please note our new location -- we don't want you showing up at the old place and being all confused.

Also, remember that Saturday has a special pre-admission period for serious collectors -- $25 will get you in at 8AM, and allows you to return any time during the fair's two days.

Actual fair hours are:
    Saturday April 18 - 8-10AM pre-admission $25

Saturday April 18 10AM-5PM $7/$5 with flyer/ad or receipt dated 4/18/09 from any independent record store - go Record Store Day!

Sunday, April 19 10AM-5PM $7/$5 with flyer/ad

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I'll probably have to stop in for this. Depending on how profitable Friday and Saturday are I might be droppin guap.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    The CHIRP Record Fair and Other Delights features dozens and dozens of new and used vinyl dealers, independent labels, poster artists, crafters, and more, selling their wares. There's also live music, DJ sets, games, food...more fun than you could shake a stick at (and why would you want to?)!

Please note our new location -- we don't want you showing up at the old place and being all confused.

and they probably don't want you reading a notice for it on Soul Strut and being all confused that there's no address listed , so here tis:

Chicago Journeymen's Plumbers Union
    1340 W. Washington Blvd.
    Chicago, IL 60607

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    And you can come see me DJ the night before!