Grievous Bodily Harm (HIV R)

sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,618910,00.htmlGerman Pop Star Accused of Infecting Partner with HIVNadja Benaissa, a singer with Germany's most successful girl group ever, 'No Angels', has been arrested on suspicion of having infected a sexual partner with HIV. She faces a possible charge of grievous bodily harm.A Nadja Benaissa, a 26-year-old singer and member of Germany's most successful girl group "No Angels," has been arrested on suspicion of infecting a partner with HIV.The public prosecutor's office in the western town of Darmstadt said the singer was being held because of the "urgent suspicion that the accused had unprotected sexual intercourse with three people in the years 2004 and 2006 without telling them beforehand that she was HIV positive."At least one of the partners has since been tested positive for HIV, allegedly as a result of having intercourse with her, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.The singer faces a possible charge of grievous bodily harm which carries a sentence of between six months and 10 years, the office said. She has been remanded in custody.Benaissa was arrested on Saturday evening before she was due to give a solo performance in Frankfurt. The manager of No Angels, Khalid Schr??der, declined to comment on the arrest.No Angels represented Germany in the 2008 Eurovision Song contest where they came in last place.The all-girl band with five members in its original line-up came to prominence after winning the German TV casting show "Popstars" in 2000 and became continental Europe's most successful girl group, selling more than 5 million records and scoring several No. 1 hits.[/b]They split up in December 2003 but made a comeback in 2007.

Comments

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    that's crazy!! can't believe someone would do that!!
    i actually caught a snippet of that 50cent show and he had his teams trying to promote hiv awareness so he had some speakers come in and one guy actually said he hasn't and doesn't tell his partners that he has it!!
    facemelt for sure!! is definitely grievous bodily harm!!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Germans are really killin' the news this week.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

This type of crap happens all too frequently. Remember the Nushawn Williams case back in 1997 in Jamestown, NY? Check out this link for more on criminal transmission of HIV: Criminal Transmission of HIV . People are sick, that's why I'm glad I married an honorable woman.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Hey,

This type of crap happens all too frequently.

Exactly. But it can get worse than that. I don't know what to think of this, now race comes into play, damn. From 2007:

http://www.altermedia.info/race/africans-infects-white-women-in-poland-with-hiv_477.html

Africans infects white women in Poland with HIV

[Worth a note that Poland has never had an colony in Africa-ed]

Last Wednesday, Simon Mol???s apartment was visited by a group of men dressed in civilian clothing. Mol initially believed them to be racist attackers, but opened the door only when he noted that they were accompanied by uniformed police officers. The police officers took him to the station, where they explained that he was accused of spreading HIV amongst women. ???He was calm,??? noted Officer Marek Siewert, ???he didn???t admit anything, he said he wasn???t sick and that he did not infect anyone.??? He also threatened to report the matter to international human rights organizations.

??The most dramatic aspect of all of this are stories about Mol forcing women to have unprotected sex with him by arguing that using a condom with a black man is a sign of racism and racist fears; that it is politically incorrect. This is coupled with the fact that for many women, having unprotected sex with a black man fulfilled two politically correct obligations: it was trendy to have sex with a black man, and it was also a sign that one was not prejudiced against blacks.

???Simon Mol always accused everybody of racism. When you didn???t do what he wished, he would yell that it was because he was black. He never listened to any arguments, he would always just leave, slamming the door behind him. Everyone knew that he could make his accusations public, and everyone feared it,??? says a person who runs a humanitarian organization that helps refugees. ???It goes without saying; he terrorized us with political correctness. And he was very charming as well.???

plz to explain

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts

plz to explain

Just a reference to the other German news story involving the lady who jumped into the polar bear cage at the Berlin Zoo.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    ah, I see, yeah thats crazy too. She will actually be sued by the Zoo for doing this. The problem was probably the media coverage and the hype about the small bear knut and the guy who took care of him at the Berlin Zoo. Lots of people think bears are cute...

now back to discussing spreading HIV. Preferably incorporate the pope as well who again said something along the lines of "condoms are the root of aids" or some bs. I am puzzled by all this.