So, I'm Thinking of Getting All White Trash

DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
...for a night. Talmbout buying some dip and a case of really cheap domestic. What else do I need to do to complete the cypher? NASCAR? Pork rinds? Knowledge me. My urban Massachusetts upbringing has me disconnected from the rael. Also, what's the proper attire? Wife beater with sauce stains?

Comments

• Moustache is a must.

• is this post on some sort of post-modern hipster clonning tip?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    is this post on some sort of post-modern hipster clonning tip?

Nope. I just had an overwhelming urge to buy some dip, and figured I might as well go whole hog. Ain't no half steppin', as a fully nude Big Daddy Kane might say.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    BAN

• not tobe a humourless retard but why not just dress up (or down) as big daddy kane in blackface, get some of that obama fried chicken, watermelon, some crack and do some rapping.

I don't think there's a lot of dipping amongst rappers.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    If you're going to get dip, you should do it up grown and sexy style. Cowboy boots, wranglers, plaid shirt, Stetson hat. Lean against a fence or light pole and smile at passers-by with a small tip of the hat. Maybe add a "Ma'am" in there if the situation warrants.

If you're going to get dip, you should do it up grown and sexy style. Cowboy boots, wranglers, plaid shirt, Stetson hat. Lean against a fence or light pole and smile at passers-by with a small tip of the hat. Maybe add a "Ma'am" in there if the situation warrants.

See, this is the sort of productive advice I'm looking for. I think the boots and hat might be a bit expensive for a one-time use, though.

Still, a good look.

Fun fact: there are 41,800 google results for "cowboy leaning on fence".

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Number one image result for DB_Cooper

246k png RAJ must love you

Number one image result for DB_Cooper

246k png RAJ must love you

Wow. It even has "Puts the "FU" in FUN" under the picture.

The number six web search result for DB_Cooper:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Ranchers and cowboys aren't by default white trash.
    NASCAR and hanging out in front of a gas station convenience store is a necessity though.

• dirtydirty 93 Posts

Being from the south AND Nascar country for that matter. You have offended me and my woman/second cousin.

Still, a good look.

I'm sayin'. If you're not going to go with the hat, then you have brill cream up your hair and put a bandanna in your back pocket. On whichever side is not the gay side. Unless you're on some Brokeback shit with it. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's just one night, after all.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    ...for a night. Talmbout buying some dip and a case of really cheap domestic. What else do I need to do to complete the cypher? NASCAR? Pork rinds? Knowledge me. My urban Massachusetts upbringing has me disconnected from the rael. Also, what's the proper attire? Wife beater with sauce stains?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Methamphetamines
    Mullet Haircut
    Earnhardt Jr. T-Shirt
    Skynard
    Trailer Park
    Date Named Tammy
    Sister Named Tammy
    Date With Sister Named Tammy
    Illegitimate Kid Named Bubba
    Grain Alcohol & Mountain Dew
    Dirt Weed
    Walk Through The McDonald's Drive Thru At 2:00AM

That oughta do it.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Skynard
    Dirt Weed

+ NASCAR = I like em.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    If
    Nascar = Sport

Then
    I = Athlete

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    If you have a yard put a broken TV or old couch out there, preferably both.

If you have a broken TV but no yard, use it as a TV stand for your working TV.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Methamphetamines
    Mullet Haircut
    Earnhardt Jr. T-Shirt
    Skynard
    Trailer Park
    Date Named Tammy
    Sister Named Tammy
    Date With Sister Named Tammy
    Illegitimate Kid Named Bubba
    Dirt Weed
    Walk Through The McDonald's Drive Thru At 2:00AM

That oughta do it.

RAJ Might want to upgrade his advertising banner clients -- the page on this thread could pull some very interesting ad pop-ups and create revenue. Dirt Weed = gardening supplies? Step your game up RAJ.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    I hate to turn a light hearted thread with innocent intention into typical Soulstrut PC-police fare, if I am doing so by saying, but I always thought that making fun of "white trash" was lame. I'm speaking in general as someone who always sees this shit "humor" in movies, along side of poking fun at dwarfism, mental illness and racial groups that are "safe" to pick on. I'm as middle 'class', white and West Coast moderate liberal as they come and these stereotypes suck. Dip sucks, too. My first employer lost a good chunk of his gums and tongue from 20 years of regularly dipping.

Ranchers and cowboys aren't by default white trash.

Absolutely they are not. I never suggested they were.

I was hoping to steer DB in the direction of more a sophisticated accoutrement for his dip.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I hate to turn a light hearted thread with innocent intention into typical Soulstrut PC-police fare, if I am doing so by saying, but I always thought that making fun of "white trash" was lame. I'm speaking in general as someone who always sees this shit "humor" in movies, along side of poking fun at dwarfism, mental illness and racial groups that are "safe" to pick on. I'm as middle 'class', white and West Coast moderate liberal as they come and these stereotypes suck. Dip sucks, too. My first employer lost a good chunk of his gums and tongue from 20 years of regularly dipping.

West Coast Moderate Liberal = Dead In Texas

I heard California is working towards outlawing comedy and Dane Cook is leading the charge.

You sound humorless.

• This thread is ridiculous.

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts
    pants man!! dip is whitetrash?? but i love that pesto, cashew & parmesan one....

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    just keep holding a glass of rum and coke in one hand. it should never be unfilled.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    My urban Massachusetts upbringing has me disconnected from the rael.

Yeah man, no white trash in urban Massachusetts ... ?

• barjesusbarjesus 872 Posts
    My urban Massachusetts upbringing has me disconnected from the rael.

Yeah man, no white trash in urban Massachusetts ... ?

I thought they were called Southies...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    pants man!! dip is whitetrash?? but i love that pesto, cashew & parmesan one....

You are just too precious

• bigchalzbigchalz 220 Posts
    you'll need to borrow someone's iroc z, firebird, or trans am(preferably with the firebird painted on the hood if it's a firebird) and rev the engine excessively while parked somewhere in public(store parking lots, fast food restaurant parking lots,etc)so lots of people can admire your ill ride. Also you'll need to do lots of ill burnouts when leaving a drive through, parking lot, stoplight, stop sign, friends house, etc. Oh, and all this must be done while dipping and smoking crappy cigarettes simultaneously(i know, which cigarettes aren't crappy? i mean dorals or worths or some such(basically whichever brand they have that you never see ads for).

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    i mean dorals or worths or some such(basically whichever brand they have that you never see ads for).

Here's the way to define a shitty cigarette:

the cherry falls in your lap while you're smoking it.

Never failed. POS cigarettes always had this happen. Rarely if ever with a Marlboro.

An aside, I can remember being a kid and being so fascinated with cigarettes. It was like major contraband. Now I look at them and I'm like... yuck.