poast some awesome 3-D SIDEWALK ART

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
this poast is a cousin of my awesome "poast some awesome ILLUSIONS" thread... this is some great stuff IMHO ftw...there are a lot of these online, so find some really great ones and poast them here

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    For Batmon:

• For Batmon:

b/w street art

• 3rdshow3rdshow 168 Posts

• minimini 879 Posts

• minimini 879 Posts

• minimini 879 Posts

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    awesome.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

wowwww... that is pretty damn incredible

• SelinaKyle83SelinaKyle83 1,042 Posts

wowsome!
    some of this doode's work is above in some of the other posts, and he certainly deserves his props!

wooooooooo, great thread DR MANHATTIN!!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    i've always assumed all of these are fake since they never show them from angles where the illusion doesn't work if that makes sense? i feel i can appreciate it more if i see it from an "off angle".

speaking of illusions, my avatar is one, there's no picachu, just fat joe upside down after he neglected to wash his breakfast and eggs off his face.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    My mind is blown.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    i've always assumed all of these are fake since they never show them from angles where the illusion doesn't work if that makes sense? i feel i can appreciate it more if i see it from an "off angle".

nah, they show the off angles sometimes. mini poasted one up above. they are REAL. and fantastic.

• minimini 879 Posts