Nixon Headphones...

CBearCBear 902 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Anyone have them? Anyone have opinions? I've got an opportunity to buy new at heavy discount and was wondering if I should pursue.

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Are they for listening to the Democratic National Committee Headquarters?

• Can you get me Nixon watches at discount?

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Can you get me Nixon watches at discount?

Oh and Thes One, can you get me on the guest list for an upcoming show?

• I don't knwo no god damn these one

, bonaroo?

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    Possibly. I think it may have been a one time deal last night. Everything was like 65% off of full retail. I picked up some ear buds and a watch. If it comes up again, I'll let you know. PM me the details if you're looking for a certain watch.

• for sure, I collect watches so i was all up on the blue steel and wood joints, even though they were 300$ and couldn't keep time for shit. Which actually come to think of it really kind of pisses me off. But anyways, yeah, their high end watch line has some joints. Thanks

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    I've been fiendin' on those vintage Lip watches, but they're $$$.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    I collect watches

Post some pics

• this is what was sitting within arms reach from wearing but there's more in the case, too lazy to get up and take them out.

The Stark joints are my ish, second fromt eh left always bugs people out. Most days though it's the black band Citizen divers watch so i can wear it in and out of the water.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I don't knwo no god damn these one

, bonaroo?

I don't either, but you smell like him.

bonaroo - yes, any home cookin' to be given out on this event?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Anyone have them? Anyone have opinions? I've got an opportunity to buy new at heavy discount and was wondering if I should pursue.

i think they have new versions on the way.