FOUR MINUTES!?!

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
When i read the headline i was like: yeah, six minutes total for you softcocks, and then i read the story.Shouldnt laugh but LESS THAN 30 SECONDS? http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/health/7987061.stmSpray for 'six times longer' sex[/b]A spray can help men with premature ejaculation problems prolong the length of time they have sex by six times.Men who used the treatment five minutes before having intercourse extended their love-making from half a minute to almost four minutes, [/b]trials showed.The spray, developed at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Belfast, contains local anaesthetics that numb the penis.A British Journal of Urology International study says it could be available in the next couple of years.Up to 40% of men experience premature ejaculation at some time in their lives, experts estimate.??? It improved both sexual performance and sexual satisfaction ???Lead researcher Professor Wallace DinsmoreIt is difficult to have an exact idea of the rate because there is still embarrassment about discussing sex lives and the definition of what constitutes a premature climax does vary.For some 10 minutes in the sack may be enough, but for others intercourse lasting less than 20 minutes may be unsatisfactory.In the study, the researchers looked at 300 men who regularly had difficulty lasting for more than a minute during love-making.[/b]Most of the men had tried other treatments before, the most common being oral antidepressants.Every time they had intercourse during the three-month study period, each couple measured the time to ejaculation with a stopwatch.Sex delayThe men who tested the spray, called PSD502, were able to last 6.3 times longer on average.In comparison, men who tested a "dummy" spray containing no drug lasted only 1.7 times longer.??? There are treatments and training techniques that can help ???Peter Baker of the Men's Health ForumPSD502 helped 90% of the men enjoy sex for up to four minutes, where they had previously only lasted for seconds.And there was minimal transfer of the spray to the partners, meaning the men did not have to use a condom for this reason alone.Lead researcher Professor Wallace Dinsmore said: "Premature ejaculation can be a very distressing condition for men and can cause distress, frustration and make them avoid sexual intimacy."Our study shows that when the PSD502 spray was applied to the man's penis five minutes before intercourse it improved both sexual performance and sexual satisfaction, which are key factors in treating premature ejaculation."Peter Baker of the Men's Health Forum said the findings were welcomed."Premature ejaculation is a very significant problem for lots of men that is hardly talked about and that needs to change."There are treatments and training techniques that can help. It is important that new treatments are looked at and that men are encouraged to seek help."Paula Hall, a counsellor for Relate, said: "This might particularly help men who have problems with premature ejaculation related to anxiety."It could help build their confidence, although the root cause of the anxiety would still need addressing."

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

4 minutes?!?! Wouldn't you get bored or something?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    local anaesthetics that numb the penis.

This has been around for years (exploding penis-related).

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    "The men who tested the spray, called PSD502, were able to last 6.3 times longer on average.

In comparison, men who tested a "dummy" spray"

Sorry but am I the only one who saw "SD50" and "dummy" and thought (wait for it): Stimulated Dummies?

Apropos!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    So it seems like the appropriate amount of time to have a boner is no less than 30 seconds, and no longer than 4 hours.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "ooh yeah baby, yeah, that really nice, yeah... ok, yeah - wait - give me about 5 minutes while I spray this on my boner real quick.... just, uh, make yourself comfy... here's a magazine... you want some coffee or something? no? ok.. uh.... only 4 minutes left...."

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Sorry but am I the only one who saw "SD50" and "dummy" and thought (wait for it): Stimulated Dummies?

Apropos!

Get that Reda dude on the phone. Dante Ross interview part 7. Side hustle revealed!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    We used to sell benzocaine (sp?) gel at the sex shop: shit worked. (its also the active ingredient in most numbing anal lubes: so why all the fuss about a f*ckin spray?

dont geddit.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    speaking of this stuff, this "extense" commercial thats been running really creeps me out. with the old dude and old lady and the dude is about "It says it makes you bigger, which I don't even care about..." and then at the end he says something about "even gettin bigger was pretty cool" or something like that. I don't know. its weird.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    local anaesthetics that numb the penis.

This has been around for years (exploding penis-related).

When I was in England this past winter, I took a train out to Kent to attend a soul party with a few members from the funk board. Along the way, I was given some "Golden Dragon" spray by a Japanese collector, who also happened to be a distributor of adult novelties. A gesture of friendship if ever there was one.

Later that night one of the DJs left his 45 case on the beach (it was rescued fortunately), and The Rustler (RHKTD) crashed a panel van (no windows) full of us into a parking structure. Good times.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    wouldn't the penis spray somehow affect the vahjayjay as well? I mean, for example, if you were to put mustard on a hotdog. even if you let the mustard completely dry, if you start rubbing it back and forth in a soggy bun, that bun is going to get mustardized.

so I guess what I'm asking is, would the vahjayjay go numb?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    so if I sprayed this stuff on my dick I'd last for like 24 hours?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    wouldn't the penis spray somehow affect the vahjayjay as well? I mean, for example, if you were to put mustard on a hotdog. even if you let the mustard completely dry, if you start rubbing it back and forth in a soggy bun, that bun is going to get mustardized.

Thats why its in the anal lube son...

Golden Dragon = Benzocaine.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    how fun would it be to write boner pill commercials?

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    The most fun.

Has ur banjo lp arrived yet Gary?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    YES! I've been meaning to thank you for that. The mailer art was fantastic, however you forgot the accent grave over the e in "souse"! hahahaha.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    We used to sell benzocaine (sp?) gel at the sex shop: shit worked. (its also the active ingredient in most numbing anal lubes: so why all the fuss about a f*ckin spray?

dont geddit.

The company I work for used to sell this as a medical spray for killing pain.....we had some Sex Shops that were customers and we knew what they were selling it for.

One day I got a call from a Hospital Emergency Room wanting a Material Safety Data Sheet(MSDS) on the product......some nutjob decided to give himself a vasectomy using an exacto knife and our product to kill the pain.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    if the nutjob/vasectomy pun wasn't intended, it was still funny.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    CHOP MY BALLS OFF
    BLACK OUT IN THE SEWER
    MEET A GIANT FISH
    F*ck HIS BRAINS OUT

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    CHOP MY BALLS OFF
    BLACK OUT IN THE SEWER
    MEET A GIANT FISH
    F*ck HIS BRAINS OUT

Y'see? All disses aside, it's another classic.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Eh... it's kind of hit-and-miss. I just thought the quote was apropos.

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts

I think that the idea is that the active ingredient in the spray would be absorbed transdermally, so I'm assuming if you wait the appropriate amount of time, this shouldn't be an issue.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "5 minutes, honey, my dick gotta dry off. gotta absorb. you don't want a numb vahjayjay right?...what do you mean you aren't in the mood anymore? Great. now my dick's numb."

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    this shit is older than pocket pals.

gotta give props to their press agent, though.

first time I had sex I "finished" in around 24 seconds.

... and immediately understood why teenage girls go out with older men.