Check out my BLIP.fm page. throwing some beats up.

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Pretty dope website anyways too. If you like it follow me, or whatever you do on blip like twitter. Ill be posting lots of shit up. So watch.

• Shit is nice.

• Options

YES!!!!!

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Shit is nice.

Not just nice, real nice.

Shit is nice.

thanks, can you guys get to all of them? or just hear the most recent one?

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    I agree, shit's real nice. That avatar is kinda making me wanna puke though.

OMG, her you tube cooking videos are EPIC. I believe the avatar pic is from her macaroni salad video where she uses a whole huge jar of mayo, an entire one pound bag of sugar, AND like a whole bottle of straight corn syrup!

• minneapminneap 541 Posts

OMG, her you tube cooking videos are EPIC. I believe the avatar pic is from her macaroni salad video where she uses a whole huge jar of mayo, an entire one pound bag of sugar, AND like a whole bottle of straight corn syrup!

Hate to thread jack like this but you got a link or a name I could search for? Home girl looks like she'd have some killer (pun kind of intended) recipes.

oh shit, i forget i found it on 4chan. hold on Ill look it up for you.

Wow apparently she yanked all her videos down. I dont even wanna imagine the type of comments she got.

Heres the only one left posted by another person.

• LawrenceLawrence 125 Posts
    dumb fresh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the sample on " holocaust " i recognize that shit, its buggin the hell out of me!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Shit is nice.

thanks, can you guys get to all of them?

Yes, I can get to all of them, and I'm very glad I did. Crazy nice.

• HamHam 872 Posts
    Crazy nice.

dumb fresh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the sample on " holocaust " i recognize that shit, its buggin the hell out of me!

oh shit, im trying to remember the artist. The song is actually called holocaust though and its kinda fucked up lol. Its all like "our love is a holocaust" ill try to remember.

Gonna post some more today.

Okay, posted some new shit.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Wow. Old girl really deserves her own thread.

In avatar form, it looked to me like the bowl was filled with Froot Loops, what with the different colors in it. I was like "what in the hell is she making?"

After watching the whole video, I feel only slightly better about the whole endeavor.

ahh man, thats the wrong version of the nipsey song. Delete blip! The vocals are fucked up on it. Oh well, ill try to get the other one up.

come on yall! give me some more listeners!

start your own stations too.