EASTER PARADE BEAT TAPE!

fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
So, It's easter.. Im currently changing out my whole kitchen & bathroom, so I moved my studio to my friends house. I was supposed to go out this weekend, but ended up buying records both days, ended up buying beers both days and ended up making beats in his house out of my new records while drinking beers both days. This resulted in a mini-beattape called "Easter Parade 2009". 13 tracks for all you dudes to bang during the easter. The beats got a little more bass than I usally use to have, this is cause they're produced on monitors i usally don't use, and I've recorded them through a exciter in another studio which I don't usally use either.TRACKLIST:#01 /// 00:00 The Fredfades Song / Intro (Baby)#02 /// 02:27 Easter Space ***#03 /// 03:31 Easter Crime 2009 (Gangsta)#04 /// 04:53 Blame it on the Easter (Hi Blame) ***#05 /// 06:15 Jazz Lessons#06 /// 06:57 Easter Anthem#07 /// 09:06 Harp Trash#08 /// 09:25 The Indian Easter#09 /// 11:55 Blunted Easter Hipsterz#10 /// 13:12 Barfight (Rowdy)#11 /// 14:05 Easter Smell#12 /// 14:39 Doinithard (For my dudes)#13 /// 17:18 Outro*** means that Deckdaddy is on the bassguitar.Here's the file:Fredfades - Easter Parade 2009 Right click / Option click & Save as / Save target as.Filesize: 25,3 MB. Peace,F.

Comments

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

feelin it... you had a good weekend...

• fredfadesfredfades 584 Posts
    bump

bump again! 174 views.. did anyone of u download it at all?

f.

• Fredfades,

normally I just lurk in here, but goddamn. Ive got all the windows open while im working, with your mix blasting. Im sure the neighbors are annoyed by all the bass but F*ck em. Great job.

• I usually check for these, but can't grab it until after the weekend.

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts
    Clean...need to switch the drum kit a little more but all in all a good listen.

Yeah I made it on two days, and most of the beats is in the same two mpc programs, so was'nt bothered o sample new drums for each beat.. just made a new sequence each time. all in all, its 4 different drumkits/programs here..