WTF, What's Happening on This Cover?

ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    It's a photo of Gary Sheffield not taking steroids.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Is that how they do Amniocenteses?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Is that how they do Amniocenteses?

Opps. I didn't read the pic right. I thought it was a pregnant belly, but it is something else.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's what I was thinking at first, but upon closer inspection it looks like someone bending over getting a shot in the rear. Not sure how that relates to salsa.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Did you download it off a blog?

b/w

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's a huge hypo. I guess it could be a reasonable theme--music as an injection of some sort into the body.

The Rafi Miranda cover showed up in an eBay RSS feed: http://cgi.ebay.com/RAFI-MIRANDA-his-Orc...S:B:SRCH:US:101

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    its definielty a male ass cus if it belonged to a latina...it would be more curves on it.

Strange cover but maybe there is a song on there with a theme like that- medicina, inyection de amor/ritmo/salsa,

It could also be related to vitamin shots which where popular in my dads time (60/70s) for dudes that needed an extra pick me up/stamina/energy.
    My dad had to get some when he was dating a crazy ass nympho brazilian girl....

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    its definielty a male ass cus if it belonged to a latina...it would be more curves on it.

Maybe, but then that dude has some long fingernails.