Arthur Verocai to be repressed (again)

2»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

villain style

This is going to be my excuse for everything.

MY BOSS: What do you mean you didn't do that big project I assigned you? The whole company is counting on you!

ME: Villain style! *flip him off with both hands, walk out of the room*

At any rate, I'm not knowing this Doom sample story, either. Help an essential head become familiar with the transaction!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Young Einstein samples Mike James Kirkland.
    Ubiquity buys rights to said MJK.
    Ubiquity sues label/Ugly Duckling (Young Einstein) for sampling MJK.

• Man opens taco stand which features a neighborhood salsa recipe. Taco stand garners critical acclaim and attracts attention from around the world.

Heinz tracks down originator of neighborhood salsa recipe and pays man 25 cents for the "official" rights to the recipe. Heinz turns around immediately sues small taco stand for exorbitant amounts of money, not caring that it will put taco stand out of business.

Outraged, other heinz employees remind ceo's that Heinz too has made a living off of borrowed recipes.

So much drama in the LBC

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Not to mention that similar taco stands had been helping Heinz for years and supporting their work.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

villain style

This is going to be my excuse for everything.

MY BOSS: What do you mean you didn't do that big project I assigned you? The whole company is counting on you!

ME: Villain style! *flip him off with both hands, walk out of the room*

At any rate, I'm not knowing this Doom sample story, either. Help an essential head become familiar with the transaction!

I can't decide whether or not it's improved by the use of the full quote:

YOUR BOSS: What do you mean you didn't do that big project I assigned you? The whole company is counting on you!

YOU: Everything that I do is villain style. Everybody has the right to get it or not get it. Once I throw it out, it's there for interpretation. It might've seemed like it didn't go well, but how do we know that wasn't just pre-orchestrated so that we're talking about it now?