Tiny Munich Strut (real Quick edition)

cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Dear Strutteurs,Florian Keller has some nice Guests tonight (Jan Weissenfeldt and Quantic) so this could be a nice Hangout for the Strutters in teh Area.I??ll be there, armed with booze.Who??s in?

Comments

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    I'll be there and travel 250 km especially for the party.

BTW, do you bring your own booze with you?

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
    In this case, yes, because the club bar is awfully under equipped, the booze I bring counts as "DJ Catering".

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    I'll be there. Without 250 km and booze. I'm wearing a red carnation and the latest issue of waxpoetics under my arm.

I'll be there. Without 250 km and booze. I'm wearing a red carnation and the latest issue of waxpoetics under my arm.
    I??ll be on the lookout. wich arm?

I??ll be on the lookout. wich arm?

The one not holding my stack of weekend finds and raers for club-swapping.
    I propose we meet in front of the DJ-Booth where we can discuss rarity and prices of every song being played and critizize every transition made. Dancing is for pussies.

That was fun. Yes, finelikewine did drive 250 km down to join, a hell of a strutter!
    great music, great fun, great headache this morning.

That was fun.
    great music, great fun, great headache this morning.

Quantics selection of Vallenato-Raer was
    Hell of a DJ-Set.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    What a night! I'm still suffering from the hangover. Music was off the hook all night long. I danced my ass off until they closed early in the morning.
    It was a real pleasure to meet you, cadeaux. Let's stay in contact.

Che, it's a pitty that you hadn't your waxpoetics with you so i had no chance to say

BTW, Quantic's facial hair is a hell of a beard , in the beginning I couldn't even make him out in the club.

I was guessing hard all night long who might be the two strutters. My girlfriend proposed to hold up a big cardboard on the dancefloor.
    Perhaps we'll have another chance another night.
    Cadeaux, which are you main weekend hangout spots in Munich? I'm frequently at the ZRWRK as my girlfriend is bartending there once a weekend. Are you DJing somewhere frequently?
    Finelikewine, perhaps I can make it to your party once as Bayreuth is in-between my two homes Munich and Weimar. Would love to come.

I was guessing hard all night long who might be the two strutters. My girlfriend proposed to hold up a big cardboard on the dancefloor.
    Perhaps we'll have another chance another night.
    Cadeaux, which are you main weekend hangout spots in Munich? I'm frequently at the ZRWRK as my girlfriend is bartending there once a weekend. Are you DJing somewhere frequently?
    Finelikewine, perhaps I can make it to your party once as Bayreuth is in-between my two homes Munich and Weimar. Would love to come.

It wasn??t that easy to find the other strutter, but then I realised that we both had shirts with african themes...
    I??ll be playing next week with Haitian Star (Torch) Sunday. Don??t have any club residence at the moment, but i??m working on it. holler if you want to drop by on Sunday.

hey Che,

w??rde mich freuen wenn Du es einmal auf unsere Party schaffen w??rdest.
    Die n??chste ist der Tanz in den Mai im Glashaus (www.glashaus.org),
    zu Gast ist diesmal DJ Resus aus M??nchen (http://www.myspace.com/djresus)
    Das Glashaus ist mit Abstand der beste Club hier mit einer Anlage die einen den
    Arsch wegbl??st. Bier kostet dort ??brigens nur 1,20???!!!

Yoho Mr.Finelikewine,

leider tanz ich in Weimar schon in den Mai und zwar auf der legend??ren Seifenkistenrennensiegerehrungsparty. Wom??glich leg ich da auch noch auf. Darum wird's diemal nix aber immer gerne bescheid sagen. Ich hab Bock zu kommen. Euer Bier ist so verdammt gut, daf??r lohnt sich's ja alleine schon. Und dann noch 1,20 ???.

Let's stay in Kontakt.