Dante Ross Interview 6 parts

magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.theberrics.com/reda.php?page=2Parts 2 to 6 on this page starting from the bottom.Part 1 on the previous page.

Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Dude really is the illest.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dante's got stories for daaaaaaaays. Definitely one of my favorite interviews, ever. He's got no qualms talking shit about anyone.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Let's not forget the unfuckwitable Giovanni Luigi Reda. Even hungover, Dante is funny as hell.

I have a hard time navigating dudes site but I follow his Hypebeast blog pretty closely.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Great stuff. His stories in a book would be something I'd actually buy, someone get on that.

• Dante has to be the chillest dude in the business

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I cannot help but think Reda is big fish in a small pond of brooklyn dudes over there... Cali dudes blown away by his accent or something. I imagine every block back home is full of dudes his equal or better at that whole schtick.

I do watch every Wednesdays With Reda though...

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Dante's a scrub.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Dante's a scrub.

Taza don't want no scrub? A scrub is a dude that can't get no love from Taza. Yeah I'm drunk enough to quote TLC.

R.I.P. Left Eye

• "I only respect rappers who can beat me up"

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    "I only respect rappers who can beat me up"

And apparently, Dante is good with his fists. Isn't there a story about him beating up Puffy?

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    His name ain't Blah blah blah!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    His name ain't Blah blah blah!

"Is that a f*ckin' Atari?"

That was great, thanks for posting it up.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Dante has to be the chillest dude in the business

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    That was one hell of a time killer.

I stole that New York Rock n Roll ensemble record from my dad years ago. He's right, it's pretty eh.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    part IV is great...
    i think about that shit all the time, what if you had to jump across building roofs cause nazis are chasing you or something.
    oldirty eating half a dozen donuts with a bottle of sisco and rappin to a crowd on the corner. good god

this is some funny shit

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    great interview. i liked hearing how mary j got fined 50 g for not turning up to a video shoot

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    and paid the next day, no fuss

Dante's got stories for daaaaaaaays. Definitely one of my favorite interviews, ever. He's got no qualms talking shit about anyone.

I just revisited the interview in Wax Poetics - he doesn't seem as chummy with Serch the Sperm Whale there, right?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Just finished watching it. It was great. I liked the friend vibe interview.

Too bad this dude just broke his Grammy.