is this sought after/valuable? (de la related)

axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
i found one of those blank tommy boy "a list dj" promo test presses this morning at the goodwill and to my surprise it was the potholes/jenny 12... i dont own the regular 12 so i dont know if its got different mixes or whatever..so my question is thx!

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Is it a a-list promo or an a-list test press? I'm pretty sure its the same mix but for whatever reason the ones that are actually test presses (generic test press label with de la stamped on) seem to get sought after a bit more...sold my Plug Tunin one for about $50 last year.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    No different mixes; more like something for the completionist.

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    I'm not at home right now but I believe it says a list test press.. It has a generic label with no stamp on it.. I wanna say it's got a short interlude that's not on 3 feet high but I may be wrong..

Thank u dudes for the replys - much appreciated!

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    Is it a a-list promo or an a-list test press? I'm pretty sure its the same mix but for whatever reason the ones that are actually test presses (generic test press label with de la stamped on) seem to get sought after a bit more...sold my Plug Tunin one for about $50 last year.

Yeah "a list test press" no stamp, generic label. I was pretty happy , being a fan and just taking a chance on it for 50 cents. I also found stesasonic "sally" 12" test press in the same spot..somebody had good taste in nh.