Betty Harris Q

high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
What's the other one I need and never can remember the name of?Thank you.Regards,Chad

Comments

• What's the other one I need and never can remember the name of?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Chad

Mean Man? Trouble With My Lover???

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    What's the other one I need and never can remember the name of?

Thank you.

Regards,
    Chad

Mean Man? Trouble With My Lover???

can anyone post Mean Man. I would be extremely grateful.

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    192k mp3

makes me go every time

also apparently this was online:

Detroit Cobras' cover:
    http://cowbell.fm/track/45271-detroit-cobras-mean-man

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Are there Betty Harris singles you DON'T need?

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    of course not, but not all of them have breaks & this tricks people into thinking they don't need such records.

of course not, but not all of them have breaks & this tricks people into thinking they don't need such records.

was this a dis? didn't i just see a 3rd bass 45 in your weekend finds alongside chearles earland and al green's greatest hits LPs?

was this a dis? didn't i just see a 3rd bass 45 in your weekend finds alongside chearles earland and al green's greatest hits LPs?

no way man, I'm not one to dis anybody, & hey I'll ride for 3rd bass, charles earland prestige jazz organ noodlers & common but convenient (as in not having to pull all the 45s off the shelf) Al Green compilations any day. Ah, anyways, you know what I mean, quit teasing me. In other news, did you make it to ARC this time?

no way man, I'm not one to dis anybody, & hey I'll ride for 3rd bass, charles earland prestige jazz organ noodlers & common but convenient (as in not having to pull all the 45s off the shelf) Al Green compilations any day. Ah, anyways, you know what I mean, quit teasing me.
    In other news, did you make it to ARC this time?

ha! cool mang.. yep was at ARC for Thurs nite, Friday and part of Sat. Still ballin on a budget but regardless it was very fruitful... if only I was at home I'd bite your style and post up a buncha 45 scans. hopefully tomorrow.

post up a buncha 45 scans. hopefully tomorrow.
    cool, look forward to it.