Anybody have the DANGER album yet?

BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
09/16/2007?its supposed to be out, but i guess its vinyl only right now. I need that shit. Anybody else feeling dude?http://www.myspace.com/2emedanger

Comments

• sounds like justice

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I don't get France. i mean I get a lot of France, but the bigger picture is beyond me.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Can't wait until side-chaining in dance music stops being popular.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    I like the second track down, but his sound is way too generic for me. Have you heard the Treasure Fingers remix of that Empire of the Sun track? So much better.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I like the second track down, but his sound is way too generic for me. Have you heard the Treasure Fingers remix of that Empire of the Sun track? So much better.

no. can you post it?

I like how this shit sounds like the f-zero soundtrack. But I know little about music these days. Maybe you can show me some better shit.

I like french dance music.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    09/16/2007?

its supposed to be out, but i guess its vinyl only right now.

I need that shit.

So if a release is only on vinyl does it not really exist?

I've thought a lot about how if a giant magnetically charged asteriod passed over the planet and erased all the hard drives so much great music would be lost. The Scientologists buried thousands of LPs made of nickel to permanently document all of Hubbard's teachings for future civilizations.

Some of those Danger clips sounded good to me, but I'm not up on the genre enough to know if this is teh real.