who wants to punch this dude in the face?

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Rocks beats, reviews food, get this guy on the strut

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Why is dude set up on the fireplace mantle? Easier to fade with his face?

• Rocks beats, reviews food, get this guy on the strut

Why is dude set up on the fireplace mantle? Easier to fade with his face?

Is the Colon Cleanse Ad in this video related to the content?
    Me thinks so.

I would punch him, along with the guy that ran a red light and proceeded to park in the crosswalk in the path of my bike then flipped me off like it was my fault. I settled for a fat loogie on his windshield though.

fockyou:

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

the site is called RUM BUM and the dude is posing next to a trannie in the pic....

craig can go go go F*ck himself.....

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    "go go music only popular in the ghettos of washington" backed with "brazilian favela music"
    =

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts
    WINNER!!!!!!!!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts

jeesh. I watched for like 3 minutes in and he just danced and the when he went into the next song he didn't even really mix anything and then the song he played was only coming out of the right channel (as you can see on the monitor) and he kept recording it.

everything about him, including his tarp covered fire place and the dragon decoration (which probably matches a tattoo he has), is annoying.

• markus71markus71 937 Posts
    Is this the Mack???

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    WHILE THE TECHNEEEEKS SPIN (with no records on em)

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Dude is a clown. If you want to make a web video of you mixing (the most visually boring activity on earth) try to frame it in a more interesting way. Don't make us look at your ass and your broke-ass mantle while you dance like a Becky.

I can't comment on dude's musical rep/status as I don't know the DC rael, but nearly everything about this video is epic...

fail owned pwned pictures
    see more pwn and owned pictures

Especially the "go-go hands."

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I can't comment on dude's musical rep/status as I don't know the DC rael, but nearly everything about this video is epic

I have never heard of him, but that doesn't count for a whole lot. But the video is pretty

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I do not want to punch him in the face.

I only watched about 25secs.

I thought his tranny friend was hot.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I'd feel bad knocking dude on his ass..It'd be like punching a grandmother or something along the lines(He looks mad weak).

Dude is obviously pathetic and seems to be unknowingly making a jackass out of himself. Good work buddy! You seem to be doing a great job of this "go go" thing you're going on about.

• This is just embarrassing! Wow!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    If you want to make a web video of you mixing (the most visually boring activity on earth) try to frame it in a more interesting way. Don't make us look at your ass and your broke-ass mantle while you dance like a Becky.

I think a good comparison would be if a local chef made a video of him preparing a dish that he would use in a competition. However, the table where he's making the dish is across the room, and he stands between the table and the camera the whole time so you can't see anything anyway. And doesn't even talk. And then you notice that for 8 out of 13 minutes he was supposed to be cooking something, the burner was off on the pot. And when he noticed, he just turned the burner back on and went about his business as if the thing was properly cooked.

Oh and just because this guy is 5'6" doesn't make that chick in the vid a tranny. I'd tap.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    He seems like a normal white dude,why all the self-hatred?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    It's not that he's white, it's that he made a wack-ass video that, with very little effort, could have been way better.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I don't want to punch him in the face necessarily, but I would like to see a friend or loved one talk to him about the level of personal swarth past which it is not really okay to rock a collarless shirt, let alone a fucking basketball jersey.

Maybe Paycheck and I could stage an intervention or something.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Those are some pretty egregious rap hands.

And isn't he a little old to be acting like there's something novel about a white person interested in Black music?

"They said a white boy couldn't do it!"

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yall better be careful he doesnt up in this bitch and show you how a white boy shuts shit down. jealous hating ass toys.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    personal swarth

What a gem! Added to the lexicon.