MYSTERY: THREE DOG NIGHT SINGER'S PENIS SPLITTING?

GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
EDIT: Scroll down to later posts for the penis splitting debate.-------I've been rearranging my records, and in a crate of a mishmash of things I found 7 giant playing cards that appear to have fallen out of the album. On the flip side of the cards feature pics of random 1970s-ish hairy douchebags in various poses, i.e. holding a fishing rod, riding an 1800s bicycle with a giant wheel, and one asstard with an eyepatch.Then the joker is some fuckknob in facepaint.Please to tell me which crappy 1970s album this fell out of. I know it's not from the Paul Mauriat record that was immediately next to them.

Comments

• DrBorisQDrBorisQ 298 Posts
    That would be Three Dog Night's Seven Separate Fools

Riding an 1800s bicycle with a giant wheel: Check
    Asstard with an eyepatch: Check
    Fuckknob in facepaint: Check

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

That's it! Thank you. Now I can set about reuniting them with the crappy album they came from.

• Options

That's it! Thank you. Now I can set about reuniting them with the crappy album they came from.

A good friend of mine from up in Kingston/Woodstock NY area, his dad was once telling us a story about how he used to be tight with this band. Said the drummer had so much sex that his penis split open or something to that effect. I don't know which playing card he's on though.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    A good friend of mine from up in Kingston/Woodstock NY area, his dad was once telling us a story about how he used to be tight with this band. Said the drummer had so much sex that his penis split open or something to that effect. I don't know which playing card he's on though.

He's on the playing card on the far right...the guy sitting at the crap table. His name is Floyd Sneed, and here he is, again, on the extreme right:

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

He's on the playing card on the far right...the guy sitting at the crap table. His name is Floyd Sneed, and here he is, again, on the extreme right:

]

LOL @ "he's the guy who's always on the right in the pics," instead of "the black guy."

Are you from Seattle?

ahahahahahahaa
    The Guy On The Right is going to be my new codeword, thank you so much!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

LOL @ "he's the guy who's always on the right in the pics," instead of "the black guy."

Are you from Seattle?

ahahahahahahaa

...oh boy

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Don't mess with Floyd Sneed:
    http://www.floydsneed.net/

...oh boy

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SIT ON THE LEFT

Are you from Seattle?

ahahahahahahaa

yeah, that was me not trying to be so obvious, and coming off like Mr. P.C. in the process! yeah, im busted!

yet and still: dude broke his wiener from too much sexing, and that's noteworthy. Let us not stray from the topic at hand.

and: is The Guy In The Middle AKA the White Devil: is that guy wearing fringevest AND angel wings?

yet and still: dude broke his wiener from too much sexing, and that's noteworthy. Let us not stray from the topic at hand.

and: is The Guy In The Middle AKA the White Devil: is that guy wearing fringevest AND angel wings?

I've seen an uncropped version of the same picture...no wings, that's just the other entrance of the cave (underpass?) in which they're standing...

So which one of us is going to e-mail him and ask if he really split his dick from f*cking too much?

First one to e-mail mail (at) floydsneed (dot) net gets 7 giant playing cards of various wangs with too much hair.

So which one of us is going to e-mail him and ask if he really split his dick from f*cking too much?

First one to e-mail mail (at) floydsneed (dot) net gets 7 giant playing cards of various wangs with too much hair.

UPDATE[/b]:

Oh snap:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=001131;p=0

Had anyone heard Chuck Negron's (lead singer from Three Dog Night) claim that his penis literally exploded when he had too much sex? I heard about this from I Love the '70s Volume II, and he wrote about it in his autobiography, Three Dog Nightmare.
    He was on 790 the Zone in Atlanta years ago and I'm pretty positive he made the same claim. He said that he noticed it was getting bigger and he figured it was because he was "working it out" as it were. Then it split open due to the infection or whatever was causing the swelling.
    Ok, so the penis splitting/exploding is actually from a man on the left as opposed to a man on the right?

Or did both of their penises explode?

Someone needs to get in touch with these guys.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    this is the most informative thraed of the year so far.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Best thread in a hot minute.

• Ok, so the penis splitting/exploding is actually from a man on the left as opposed to a man on the right?

Or did both of their penises explode?

Someone needs to get in touch with these guys.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    believe it or not, I have direct access to chuck negron. if need be, I will ask him directly and report back to the strut. I'd like to wait it out first and see what mr. sneed says about his tweed.

• DrBorisQDrBorisQ 298 Posts
    This is why I love SoulStrut. In a handful of posts we can go from 'what record is this from?' to someone actually asking the guy if his dick exploded.

believe it or not, I have direct access to chuck negron. if need be, I will ask him directly and report back to the strut.

the story is true and doesn't need justifying. he devotes a whole chapter to it in his book Three Dog Nightmare. I'm not about to reprint the whole thing, but the point is, he was just about to get his nut with some girl when his penis just came apart and started bleeding, right after the doctor told him not to have so much sex. According to Chuck:

I wrapped my poor, sore penis in a towel and headed for the hospital. It's not easy to maintain your dignity walking in an emergency room with your dick wrapped in a towel. Nurses and orderlies were pointing and giggling.

???? How could they tell, was he not wearing PANTS??? Okay, on with it:

Some medical person asked, "What happened to you?" and every ear in the place tuned in to hear the story. The doctor came in and couldn't even keep a straight face. He was stitching up my penis and laughing throughout the entire process.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Are you from Seattle?

ahahahahahahaa

wow

b/w

My nuts will be hiding out in my stomach for the rest of the day. Wtf @ the thought of your dick exploding.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

...oh boy

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SIT ON THE LEFT

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I know of two other (fairly reliable) stories of things like this happening. In one case most of the guys yak fell off, it was so infected.

Both instances involved using cocaine on said yak to enhance the experience.

Does that apply here? Somehow I suspect it does.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I once heard a story about one of the dudes from Blur breaking his dick whilst simultaneously smoking rocks and f*cking some girl in a toilet stall at some private member's club in London about ten years ago. Apparently his whole joint turned black.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    My thing once got real big.
    It was kinda scary, but when I rubbed the pawn it started feeling better.
    Then it exploded.

I was 13.

It has happened many times since then.

believe it or not, I have direct access to chuck negron. if need be, I will ask him directly and report back to the strut.

the story is true and doesn't need justifying. he devotes a whole chapter to it in his book Three Dog Nightmare. I'm not about to reprint the whole thing, but the point is, he was just about to get his nut with some girl when his penis just came apart and started bleeding, right after the doctor told him not to have so much sex. According to Chuck:

Point A:

I don't care if he did write about it. We could certainly have a Soulstrut feature with an interview of Chuck Negron focusing solely on his penis pyrotechnics. That would be much better than another review of some private label 1960s folk dookie platter.

Point B:

Why is it that there is always someone on Soulstrut with "direct access" to these former celebs? And why has no one come forward who has "direct access" to Tyra Banks? I KNOW ONE OF YOU HAS ACCESS TO TYRA BANKS. COUGH IT UP.

I'd really like to know how they do that trick with her makeup. You know, on the episode of her show where she didn't have any makeup on.

I know of two other (fairly reliable) stories of things like this happening. In one case most of the guys yak fell off, it was so infected.

Both instances involved using cocaine on said yak to enhance the experience.

Does that apply here? Somehow I suspect it does.

Hmmm this is something that really needs to be investigated further.

This sounds like a job for:

MYTHBUSTERS!

Myth: Dudes dicks splitting, exploding, or rotting off from f*cking too much and/or rubbing cocaine on it.

That would be a fantastic episode. Somebody send it in as a program suggestion!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    BUMP

So, did anyone ever get the lowdown from Chuck or Floyd?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    After seeing The Human Centipede, the name of this band takes on a whole different meaning.

This is the type of record related post I look forward to.

Was this ever formally settled via direct Soulstrut inquiry? We need to work on this.