own any 'famous' records??

2»

Comments

• I HAVE ERIC CLAPTONS BALLSAC

Do you make these yourself and if so, HOW?

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i have about a half dozen records from Harvey Pekar. included the national gallery, and gabor szabo 1969

• Post deleted by anthonypearson

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    I bought John Voight's LPs awhile back......

hilarious.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts
    I HAVE ERIC CLAPTONS BALLSAC

This one isn't mine... But I have done a few I've posted on here before.

It can be as easy as just cliping a part of video you wanna use and using a gif making program that will convert the clip to .gif format.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

It can be as easy as just cliping a part of video you wanna use and using a gif making program that will convert the clip to .gif format.

I thought he was talking about the ball shiners.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,900 Posts

I thought he was talking about the ball shiners.

Oh... He can PM me on the DL for that info...

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i have a bunch of grandmaster flower's records, including "Razorblade" by little royal and "black grass" by bad bascomb, that have "flowers" written on them...

i have Grandmixer DST's copy of Bob James II ("the bells")... it's beat to shit...

the Flowers records are in good shape, as he bought multiples of all of those...

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Traded Sir Joe Quarterman and some local artists for some records.

...not exactly famous but I bought a Reel off a black panther who had the black fist stamped on the case.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    i have a bunch of grandmaster flower's records, including "Razorblade" by little royal and "black grass" by bad bascomb, that have "flowers" written on them...

i have Grandmixer DST's copy of Bob James II ("the bells")... it's beat to shit...

the Flowers records are in good shape, as he bought multiples of all of those...

That's dope.. Pete "DJ" Jones used to go on and on about Flowers and that he was the dopest DJ back in the day... And Pete doesn't give props to many if anyone.