Mingering Mike goes Japanese

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
According to Amazon tomorrow is the official release date of the Japanese edition of the Mingering Mike book .Check it! I'm told that this edition comes with a poster, but I don't know for sure (somehow no one ever tells me anything).. It may be a more deluxe version, though.. the Japanese always come correct with such things.If anybody in Japan sees a copy could you let me know how it looks? Eventually I'll get a copy, but who knows when. Thanks!

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    だいすき です

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts

• だいすき です

Please for translation.

Oh and hey, if anyone speaks Japanese, can you tell me if the description on Amazon says if there's a poster?

This head needs to know the deal.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I demand more adjectives in front of the words soul superstar!

• だいすき です

Please for translation.

Dai suki desu = I like it a lot.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Saw it in Disk Union in Shinjuku maybe 2 weeks ago. Looked good!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    According to Amazon tomorrow is the official release date of the Japanese edition of the Mingering Mike book.

Check it!

I'm told that this edition comes with a poster, but I don't know for sure (somehow no one ever tells me anything).. It may be a more deluxe version, though.. the Japanese always come correct with such things.

If anybody in Japan sees a copy could you let me know how it looks? Eventually I'll get a copy, but who knows when. Thanks!

You've got a preface and afterword, but I think what's really called for is a surprise passage mid-book by Bob Ross.

• Saw it in Disk Union in Shinjuku maybe 2 weeks ago. Looked good!

Two weeks ago! Damn, I feel so