the 40 year old VIRGIN

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited July 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
anyone hear of this movie yet? hits kinda close to home. peace, stein. .

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    anyone hear of this movie yet? hits kinda close to home. peace, stein. .

Looked retarded but may be worth a shot at the dollar movies.

and stein I'm sure you can get all the poon you'd like, you're just not applying yourself. You just gotta let em know you're down with the TONGUE TORNADO.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    that steve c. is very funny on the daily show
    can he pull off a feature film, hope so

• progbeatzprogbeatz 451 Posts
    Anyone see the preview where the dudes getting his chest hair waxed?...he screams "O GOD ALEX LIFESON!" I almost choked on my fritos when I saw that.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

shit looks like it may have potential, the producers of anchorman are doing it, so i guess it will depend on whether you enjoyed that movie. im interested to see paul rudd do another comedy, dude is HALARIOUS

any wet hot american summer fans?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

here here!
    that is my shit!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

here here!
    that is my shit!

no doubt! paul rudd being such a stuck up asshole gets me every time, shit is RIDICULOUS! and such an odd, but amazing, cast...pure genius!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Dude, wet hot american summer is like the funniest movie ever, cult classic. And Stein, get em with the tongue tornado haha.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Anyone see the preview where the dudes getting his chest hair waxed?...he screams "O GOD ALEX LIFESON!" I almost choked on my fritos when I saw that.

I just watched it, I thought he said "OH GOD KELLY CLARKSON"

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Raincheck please?!

here here!
    that is my shit!

no doubt! paul rudd being such a stuck up asshole gets me every time, shit is RIDICULOUS! and such an odd, but amazing, cast...pure genius!

My fave is when they go into town. THat shit is wild

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    TONGUE TORNADO.
    This plus Intimate Club..... Today just keeps getting better.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Dude, wet hot american summer is like the funniest movie ever, cult classic.

'I hope it's not Jumbo Shrimp because I'm allergic to oxymorons!'

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

My fave is when they go into town. THat shit is wild

• PSellersPSellers 157 Posts
    I had a look at the trailer and it seems okay hope it turns into a goodie as its directed and co written by Judd Apatow who helped make my fave tv show ever 'Freaks And Geeks'

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    i lub steve carell. i think he can pull off a movie on his own. he was the ONLY good thing about that crappy american version of The Office.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    i lub steve carell. i think he can pull off a movie on his own. he was the ONLY good thing about that crappy american version of The Office.

Steve Carrell is mine, BACK OFF BITCH!

I am so going to see this movie, I don't give a fuhhhhh. Who's with me?

Steve Carrell is mine, BACK OFF BITCH!

I am so going to see this movie, I don't give a fuhhhhh. Who's with me?

don't make me fight you, anna!

i think the best thing i saw on daily show was when he went to a restaurant for a fake news feature and got drunk for real. stephen colbert was still somewhat sober sitting at the booth with him trying to supress laughter but carell was tanked and for no apparent reason his shirt was unbuttoned down to his stomach exposing his manly hairy chest and he was just trying to act normal and have a 'serious news conversation' but was so drunk his speech was slurring and if i recall correctly he even broke out into song.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    for no apparent reason his shirt was unbuttoned down to his stomach exposing his manly impish[/b] chest and he was just trying to act normal and have a 'serious conversation' but was so drunk his speech was slurring and if i recall correctly he even broke out into song.
    i don't remember that... where were we?

for no apparent reason his shirt was unbuttoned down to his stomach exposing his manly impish[/b] chest and he was just trying to act normal and have a 'serious conversation' but was so drunk his speech was slurring and if i recall correctly he even broke out into song.

i don't remember that... where were we?

impish? naw, dude is hairy and has major sweater chest going on. he looks like a caveman.

a comedic caveman as it were

• Steve Carrell is mine, BACK OFF BITCH!

don't make me fight you, anna!

CATFIGHTSTRUT.COM!!!

• slushslush 691 Posts
    produce pete was about the funniest thing i ever saw on television

steve carell's caveman chest just inpired my recent urbandictionary submission

http://www.urbandictionary.com/insert_verify.php?code=82edc0244f&function=submit

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i wrote this to describe a shirt on my friends website

"I talk a lot in my sleep. A few nights ago, my girlfriend told me that out of nowhere I yelled out, "MY CHEST HAIR IS LIKE A SWEATER" ---- she laughed, not only due to the sheer absurdity, but also for the fact that my chest hair is at best sparse and shaped like a phoenix. The phoenix chest hair arrangement is quite a common phenomenon. Maybe youve seen it on yourself or a loved one.... the hair line rises up to the neck, with the wings spanning atop the nipples. Next time youre at the beach, count how many phoenixes have risen from the skin of pale white teenagers."

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i gotta come real widdit:
    steve carrell was one of the best things about the daily show when he was on it. but did you see him in anchorman? he was retarded. seriously, he just played a retard, but that was not humor. i blame it mostly on the team - everyone doing the stiller-ferrell-vaughn-wilson movies nowadays - they're just getting incestuous and formulaic, so they're films are getting to be .

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    steve carrell was one of the best things about the daily show when he was on it. but did you see him in anchorman? he was retarded. seriously, he just played a retard, but that was not humor. i blame it mostly on the team - everyone doing the stiller-ferrell-vaughn-wilson movies nowadays - they're just getting incestuous and formulaic, so they're films are getting to be .

i disagree, "wedding crashers" was top notch, imo.

and i thought carrells character in anchorman was quite creative.

i disagree, "wedding crashers" was top notch, imo.

and i thought carrells character in anchorman was quite creative.

Carrells character in anchorman was horrible.

Wedding crashers was some good shit mang.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I almost nunchuked ya

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Wedding crashers was some good shit mang.

even my moms was dying in this one...ive never seen her laugh like that.

• THRIFTDIGTHRIFTDIG 36 Posts
    Heard good things about this movie. I played bass on the Karaoke scene tracks. Don't know if they ended up in the film, but judging by the pic in this post, there is a karaoke scene. They changed film composers midway, so I hope it stayed in. Did "Aquarius" 5th Dimension version w/ full gospel chorus, and "Nights on Broadway" by The Bee Gees. Watched Steve C. sing these in the Studio for hours on end. The guy was on!! Never laughed harder, with all his in-between song banter and over-the-top renditions. Super nice guy too, and very funny in person as well.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    im interested to see paul rudd do another comedy, dude is HALARIOUS

Oh hell yeah. I spread the word of that movie like it's the fucking gospel. And Rudd is great in it, too. I love that he makes out with the girl, then calls her a dyke. The fuck?