Where do you order your Paper products from? RR

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Who is the best for outer sleeves, inner sleeves, storage products, mailers, polys in terms of selection service?gemm?bagsunlimited?I just got a grip of vinyl with no covers or sleeves at all and I never really ordered much stuff online this way. It's also hard to find inner sleeves with rounded corners, I never see those, I want to scratch my own eyes out when those bad 80's plastic sleeves bunch up inside a cover so I want to replace them all with round corner white ones. Does anyone have a recommend?

Comments

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    anyone?

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    uline.com also sells what youre looking for.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Sleevetown has the rounded corner inner sleeves.

http://www.sleevetown.com/lp-sleeves-inner.shtml

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    Dunder Mifflin

They always put the customer first , and they send you a gift basket each year you continue to use their service.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Something Special in PA.

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Something Special in PA.

yep. best kept secret is Pat at Something Special. She's not even on the internet and is an old fashioned gal. If you are nice she might just give you an account and let you do billing rather than use a card.

and she has rounded sleeves.

• ddownddown 65 Posts
    Something Special in PA.

yep. best kept secret is Pat at Something Special. She's not even on the internet and is an old fashioned gal. If you are nice she might just give you an account and let you do billing rather than use a card.

and she has rounded sleeves.

That sounds like the woman who runs Far West Record Supply in glendale, ca. She (and her husband?) do mail order only and they have great stuff, just about everything you need. I think they specialize in the various "Japanese" sleeves. If you call her up, she's really friendly and will let you order on credit (I think). She also sets up at the local (ca) record shows.