DB Cooper's California Tour Is On!

2»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    i am free to drink bourbon any night you are in sd.

YES. I heart bourbon.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    lame, me and the fam will be in SD on 6/6

I insist you completely rearrange your family trip to accommodate my vacation.

I insist you completely rearrange your family trip to accommodate my vacation.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'll be back from Taiwan on the 24th. I might be able to disneyland. We'll be busy getting everything ready for 6/6 though.

I'll be back from Taiwan on the 24th. I might be able to disneyland. We'll be busy getting everything ready for 6/6 though.

You might definitely ought to do Disneyland. IT'S THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH.

You might definitely ought to do Disneyland. IT'S THE MOST MAGICAL PLACE ON EARTH.

it is, just ask Herm

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Yo!

Hit me up with the Disneyland plans... I may be down that way anyway next weekend. I'll try to get some pool party action the following weekend too.

Yo!

Hit me up with the Disneyland plans... I may be down that way anyway next weekend. I'll try to get some pool party action the following weekend too.

YES. Check your PMs.

Well, not yet. In a minute.