rappers on soulstrut?

2»

Comments

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    I haven't written a rhyme for over six years now. When I rap, which is often when I have imbibed other niceties, it's strictly off the top. I gotta file a brief on Ahmadinejad and then go to Philly for a couple days. When I get back it's on.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Ahmadinejad

fool's cheap suits are all an act; like GWB with the cowboy hat. smart cat. but dude is sooooo in the Mossad's pocket. Just kidding.

i got this as a text file.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

yeah...SOMEBODY doesn't know how to switch their encoding type in itunes from m4a to mp3 so's the PC kids can play too

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Downloaded for me just fine.

yeah...SOMEBODY doesn't know how to switch their encoding type in itunes from m4a to mp3 so's the PC kids can play too

Plaese help

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

Save to desktop, right click > open with iTunes.

Plaese help

click on itunes and go to your prefs and under "encoding" switch from M4A to MP3. pretty simple.

I can't install itunes here at work cause we're on a secure network and any exe files must be approved first. kinda lame, I can't peep real audio either. boo.

Ahmadinejad

fool's cheap suits are all an act; like GWB with the cowboy hat. smart cat. but dude is sooooo in the Mossad's pocket. Just kidding.

But hey you never know/ On this level the plot unfolds slow/ for some dough whether sheckel or dollar/ how you think we know what we know when it comes to hezbollah/ give a hollar/ Khamenei aint nothin but a baller/ plus a player/ gettin paid on the trade from Judea/ picked the Tehran mayor/

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I gotta keep it under wraps for now, but I promise all of you will get a chance to see young guzzini bust some awful freestyles in the real near future

(those that know need to stay hush-hush)

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I can't peep real audio either. boo.

Then you need to get with this:

http://www.videolan.org/

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

But hey you never know/ On this level the plot unfolds slow/ for some dough whether sheckel or dollar/ how you think we know what we know when it comes to hezbollah/ give a hollar/ Khamenei aint nothin but a baller/ plus a player/ gettin paid on the trade from Judea/ picked the Tehran mayor/

Mic check!

I can't peep real audio either. boo.

Then you need to get with this:

http://www.videolan.org/

ok maybe you didn't read the first part of my post where I said I couldn't install anything new on my computer.

PEOPLE.... HOLD ON (while the MP3 uploads)

Fucking PC users. You guys ruin everything

OK, for our special PC friends

Jonny Paycheck

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

Jonny Paycheck

wooa.

Jonny Paycheck

fresh.

Jonny Paycheck

Jonny Paycheck

Definitely raised the bar. I liked it cause it's telling kids not to get into crime.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Mic check!

the joke is super corny.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Me:

http://thewaxcrusade.com/tonitenottomorrow.mp3

OR if that doesn't work:

http://thewaxcrusade.com/tnt.wav

Sound quality is janky, sorry.
    Peace
    T.N.

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    I thought TheNon's was sick. Funky as hell with lyrics to suit. Way better than Paycheck's. What do you guys think?

• ArtifactorArtifactor 887 Posts
    Ahmadinejad

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Ahmadinejad

Yo, I don't understand a line of that. I ain't hating, tho.