some stuff for trade

marumaru 1,450 Posts
edited April 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
all VG+ or better unless noted. Bill Doggett-Plays American SongsCharles Mingus-The Black Saint and the Sinner LadyChico Hamilton-Head HuntersCurtis Mayfield-Back to the WorldDavid Axelrod-Axelrod Esther Phillips-From a Whisper to a ScreamFrank Zappa-Hot RatsGrant Green--Grant's First StandHampton Hawes-Playin' in the YardHerbie Hancock-Fat Albert RotundaJack De Johnette-The De Johnette ComplexJimmy McGriff-Mean MachineJoe Bataan-Sal Soul John Bishop-Bishops WhirlLeon Thomas-The Legend of Leon ThomasLeroy Hutson-Hutson (Curtom, 1978)Les McCann Ltd.-Beaux J. Poo BooPort Authority-S/TRavi Shankar-Family and FriendsRPM-OSTRuth White-Short CircuitsSelma-OSTWeldon Irvine-Cosmic Vortex (RCA, water damge, VG))

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    What does the cover of that Ruth White look like?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think it has a black background and 3 neon images of butterflies or something like that.

maru[/b] I'ma PM about that Salsoul

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    cool. "I might hollar at that"...

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    I think it has a black background and 3 neon images of butterflies or something like that.

nailed it

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    actually it's a lightbulb that looks like a butterfly with three power cords about to plug into it. neon like Guzzo said

a few more:

George Freeman-New Improved Funk

Gil Scott-Heron and Brian Jackson-Bridges

Jane-Fire, Water, Earth, and Air

Treasure of San Gennaro OST