Favourite Wham! Song

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Will not hesitate to mention these:

• i think all my wham! jams have been listed above, 12 inch mix of "everything she wants" is really my shit, nothing looks the same in the light is a great warmup jam too.

I gotta give a shout to George Michael's "Freedom 90" great use of Funky Drummer + wiki wiki scratch is you listen closely

• MurdockMurdock 542 Posts
    Young Guns Instrumental got played at Funkmosphere the other day.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    for me it's all about the LP verison of "everything she wants"... never dug the 12" mix (no diss)...

the first time i ever went to mr. supreme's crib to chill i was pretty shook about the miles of rare records i'd see... i knew he had wayne mcghie, placebo, mulatu, and stark reality type stuff for dayz... records i was really jonesing for at the time...
    anyways, finally get there, he opens the door and in front of a massive wall of records was a stack on the ground. wham's "make it big" LP was sitting right in front and i couldn't help but laugh. there's a lesson to be learned there folks. one i will never forget...

here's another dope jam...

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    Can't believe nobody's mentionned Club Tropicana yet....

• for me it's all about the LP verison of "everything she wants"

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    im gonna have to check out those other cuts (not familiar) but carless whisper is my joint. when i hear that joint in rite-aid, i definitely sing along with my illest falsetto

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    EVERYTHING SHE WANTS!!!!

• was "i'll tumble for you" culture club or wham, cuase my girl is all about that song

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    when i hear that joint in rite-aid

ha, so true, I notice in certain sections in the store you can get a quadraphonic sound goin'.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    was "i'll tumble for you" culture club or wham, cuase my girl is all about that song

Culture Club

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    Can't believe nobody's mentionned Club Tropicana yet....

teh illness.

Also, not Wham!-R but feeling the "As" cover with Mary J.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    for me it's all about the LP verison of "everything she wants"

A perfect entry for a thread about LP versions that are way better than the 12" version.