i'm so high on the lord (RR)

aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
i gave up on the whole melancholy thing. went out and bought some gospel records in 5 minutes flat. so I'm raising my spirits.Literally. And this one from last week: By the way:

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    i gave up on the whole melancholy thing. went out and bought some gospel records in 5 minutes flat.

so I'm raising my spirits.

That Tessie (and the other 4 LP's she put out from '75 - '80 are straight HONEYBUTTER

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

That Tessie (and the other 4 LP's she put out from '75 - '80 are straight HONEYBUTTER

dude, we get it already!
    saying

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

dude, we get it already!
    saying

I'ma beleiver...I think you need to convert over.

Krunk Gospel jernts?

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts

i always thought you were black for some reason.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    i always thought you were a redneck for some reason.

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    went out and bought some gospel

Congrats! Now stick to the righteous path!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

i always thought you were black for some reason.

Would you believe me if I said that the rest of me is?

I got redneck hands.

shingaling- the supposed "righteous path" of my folks has 3000 + more years of wandering.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    A*****ri, if you're feeling righteous you should jet up to MTL so that you can hang with me and the campus crusaders for christ staying with Haz and me at the residence. They're about to have a prayer meeting where they talk about 'how cool god is'. No kidding.

Anyway, I'm thinking that god is so beyond cool that it's insulting to call him cool. I mean, god invented cool, right? now the holy spirit--that's cool shit

• Anyway, I'm thinking that hewhocannotbenamed is so beyond cool that it's insulting to call him cool. I mean, hewhocannotbenamed invented cool, right? now the holy spirit--that's cool shit

• ShingalingShingaling 877 Posts
    Anyway, I'm thinking that hewhocannotbenamed is so beyond cool that it's insulting to call him cool. I mean, hewhocannotbenamed invented cool, right? now the holy spirit--that's cool shit

----

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    i gave up on the whole melancholy thing.

couldn't hang?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i gave up on the whole melancholy thing.

couldn't hang?

melancholy is my natural state. to give up for an evening means more pleasant returns.

i'm almost tempted to revive my thread about the bird fetus i found in the fireplace. that was beyond melancholy.

later, gotta pray just to make it today.

bird fetus meaning an egg?

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    bird fetus meaning an egg?

Jesus Freak... Oh, actually, you're probably right there.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts

Tune! Ada's got a proper beltin' voice, that's true!