THE KOBE DICKSUCKER TSHIRT [LA RELATED]

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
have u dudes seen these things? yuichi has got to be rockin one of these. its the new swapmeet hotness found right along side the bootleg obama joints. its a picture of kobe's head in purple on a orange/yellow T and he is fellatiatin the invisible boner. its pretty awesome. i tried to find a pic but couldnt. i might just walk down the street to roscoes and snap a phone cam pic.

Comments

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    stop disrespectfellatiatin'!

for real, if you aint got a pic, I ain't trying to hear it.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    man, that means i gotta walk out in this heat!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Why would this shirt be sold in LA? Kobe gets no love in LA?

its a swapmeet knock off of this shirt.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I don't see how this is news though...You see Tupac/Kobe/Obama bootleg shirts everywhere....by the way I don't own any KB related gear, except for my newest kicks.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    I haven't seen these shirts but here's a picture of Tony Parker posing like he wants a dick-sucking shirt of his own:

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Hey don't knock Frenchie. He's still number one PG in the league in my book.

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts
    Hey don't knock Frenchie. He's still number one PG in the league in my book.

I didn't say he's a bad point guard. I just think that photo makes it look like he "likes to party"

• when do we see some pictures?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I haven't seen the shirt, but I know the facial expression you're talking about. It's that dopey Nature Boy Ric Flair "whoooooooooooooo!!!" thing he does.

i'll try and shoot a pic this weekend. i went by roscoes this afternoon but dude wasnt out there selling his shit.

sorry this took so long.

• hook it uuuuuuuup

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    sorry this took so long.

A WHOLE MONTH.

That shirt is so erotic.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    That's actually a pretty tasteful piece of design. Certainly a rarity in the flea-market tshirt genre.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    That shirt is so erotic.

please don't tell us you bought one and cut a hole in it.