Remeber This (Le-Toup related - no JPEG)

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Vinyllionair
    unregistered posted 04-17-2002 11:21 PM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote To learn about breakbeats that are totally sweet and dont suck you should go out and buy a few nice rare groove/funk/breakbeats compilations and reissues.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    how are you doing this? i came in around the time le-toupt[/b] changed his name to le-lieut because raj banned him or some shit.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i went to that web archive website (the first part of the link) because raj posted an old thread from there. weird how many old names there are. and it was Mon-Lieut. He had a thread there that said "why do you keep deleting my posts?", but it wouldn't open. that sight is kinda shaky. I was looking for old TheCrates posts, but no luck. BOOOOO.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i went to that web archive website (the first part of the link) because raj posted an old thread from there. weird how many old names there are. and it was Mon-Lieut. He had a thread there that said "why do you keep deleting my posts?", but it wouldn't open. that sight is kinda shaky. I was looking for old TheCrates posts, but no luck. BOOOOO.

fuck yeah! now there's a CLASSIC! thecrates diary!!!

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    archived memories....

ahhh..

where's vinyllionaire, dm, and planman?

damn...

been here TOO damn long...

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Did the old site completely melt down? I was trying to root around on that archive site earlier today, and yeah, lots of the links don't work...