YOUR TIME IS UP, PORTLY BITCHES.

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Harvey for President:
You know what...F*ck YOU WITH THE QUICKNESS. The thing is that Alex Jones is sitting on information that you are merely fifteen degree short of accepting. He wants to tell you how the financial collapse has been deliberate...which is basic f*cking fact that you can barely entertain. But he'd also like to tell you how the leaders who do such things as collapse a national economy also engage in some shady ass esoteric rituals...that in the case of Bohemian Grove are symbolic, but in the case of far too many missing children that get swept under the rug are as literal as it gets...but being stuck in your consumer comforts, you simply aren't going to accept anything like that ever. Dude cares way more about you than an Obama ever could...but you've been trained to clown him instead of dealing with the realities that he presents. Obama ain't about to close Gitmo, but you believe that bullshit. But Alex Jones telling you to invest in gold instead of anything fiat related is too crazy for blockhead stuck-in-the-system you. Muthafuckas go into the shit on some how-am-I-going-to-fashion-my-reactionary-joke mode. Who cares if my 401K is now non-existant? There are conspiracy jokes to be told on the internet and that's far more important. Seriously, you quacks need to put us out our misery once and for all. F*ck YOU BITCH ASS HALF BOOTIED SOCIETY PUNKS WHO SPEND YOUR HALF WITTED DAYS GETTING TAKEN BY DUPES WHO WOULD RATHER F*ck YOU DRY THAN GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY. For instance, I personally met Bill Clinton back inm 92 back when his campaign was straight bullshitting about ending the war in Iraq. And I met Clinton's ace in the hole right along with him, Ron Brown. Now, where the F*ck is Ron Brown? Dead with a bullet through his skull, you bitches, that's where. You go and f*cking repair some damaged roads for less than minimum wage, you dipshit hop-along-cassidy's you. I WOULD CRACK YOUR f*ckin PAPERTHIN SKULLS RIGHT NOW IF I COULD. Some of you I just wish were here for SXSW with me being as drunk and surly as I am right now. I would still be beating you pasty chump asses after 15 cop tazes and a horse duly pounding my head into the concrete. They'd have me in the patty wagon with blood streaming from my face and I'd still land a nasty loogie right squae on the bridge of your nose. Keep hiding behind your internet, complicit muthafuckas because it's now hunting season on you. That's right, it won't be long before someone just like me shows up to your door to smash your f*cking grill in once and for all. No more gourmet meals and fancy scotches to the tune of uber-rare grooves. That's just you getting over on the rest of us who in the end you'd rather make fun of than give even two shits about. YOUR TIME IS UP, PORTLY BITCHES. Watch your whole shit get washed to sea. You won't even know what hit you...since you have your heads up so far up your asses that you hear through your ever-pubescently hard nipples. You can't handle being off the grid. You will crumble just like you do when you crack yourselves up with your clueless internet jokes. Join together even and you will fall that much quicker. You are the muthafuckas that the rest of the world hates. And they are right, you are the worst in the history of the world. Millions upon millions of years of assholes and you wind up taking the cake. You make even the wind sick with your pompous arrogance. DIE SLOW WALKING PIG FAT, DIE SLOW!
Jyeah!

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Harvey for President:

You know what...F*ck YOU WITH THE QUICKNESS. The thing is that Alex Jones is sitting on information that you are merely fifteen degree short of accepting. He wants to tell you how the financial collapse has been deliberate...which is basic f*cking fact that you can barely entertain. But he'd also like to tell you how the leaders who do such things as collapse a national economy also engage in some shady ass esoteric rituals...that in the case of Bohemian Grove are symbolic, but in the case of far too many missing children that get swept under the rug are as literal as it gets...but being stuck in your consumer comforts, you simply aren't going to accept anything like that ever. Dude cares way more about you than an Obama ever could...but you've been trained to clown him instead of dealing with the realities that he presents. Obama ain't about to close Gitmo, but you believe that bullshit. But Alex Jones telling you to invest in gold instead of anything fiat related is too crazy for blockhead stuck-in-the-system you. Muthafuckas go into the shit on some how-am-I-going-to-fashion-my-reactionary-joke mode. Who cares if my 401K is now non-existant? There are conspiracy jokes to be told on the internet and that's far more important. Seriously, you quacks need to put us out our misery once and for all. F*ck YOU BITCH ASS HALF BOOTIED SOCIETY PUNKS WHO SPEND YOUR HALF WITTED DAYS GETTING TAKEN BY DUPES WHO WOULD RATHER F*ck YOU DRY THAN GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY. For instance, I personally met Bill Clinton back inm 92 back when his campaign was straight bullshitting about ending the war in Iraq. And I met Clinton's ace in the hole right along with him, Ron Brown. Now, where the F*ck is Ron Brown? Dead with a bullet through his skull, you bitches, that's where. You go and f*cking repair some damaged roads for less than minimum wage, you dipshit hop-along-cassidy's you. I WOULD CRACK YOUR f*ckin PAPERTHIN SKULLS RIGHT NOW IF I COULD. Some of you I just wish were here for SXSW with me being as drunk and surly as I am right now. I would still be beating you pasty chump asses after 15 cop tazes and a horse duly pounding my head into the concrete. They'd have me in the patty wagon with blood streaming from my face and I'd still land a nasty loogie right squae on the bridge of your nose. Keep hiding behind your internet, complicit muthafuckas because it's now hunting season on you. That's right, it won't be long before someone just like me shows up to your door to smash your f*cking grill in once and for all. No more gourmet meals and fancy scotches to the tune of uber-rare grooves. That's just you getting over on the rest of us who in the end you'd rather make fun of than give even two shits about. YOUR TIME IS UP, PORTLY BITCHES. Watch your whole shit get washed to sea. You won't even know what hit you...since you have your heads up so far up your asses that you hear through your ever-pubescently hard nipples. You can't handle being off the grid. You will crumble just like you do when you crack yourselves up with your clueless internet jokes. Join together even and you will fall that much quicker. You are the muthafuckas that the rest of the world hates. And they are right, you are the worst in the history of the world. Millions upon millions of years of assholes and you wind up taking the cake. You make even the wind sick with your pompous arrogance. DIE SLOW WALKING PIG FAT, DIE SLOW!

Jyeah!

I WOULD rather make fun of Harvey than give two shits about him, and he makes it easy by being such a pussy.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I have a sneaking suspicion that today things may get out of hand.

You better WATCH IT, mister suit and tie! Your day is DONE!

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    You sound asshurt birdman...harvey just told y'all what time it is.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Will you throw a trident?

You sound asshurt birdman...harvey just told y'all what time it is.

Hmmm...when was that?

Oh, yeah, here:

That's right, it won't be long before someone just like me shows up to your door to smash your f*cking grill in once and for all.

This at least makes me less nervous that my day of (w)reckoning is at hand, because I have it on good authority that Harvey has the strength of a 10 year old girl with a bad case of the flu.

But hey, I also hear he is a good dude who does solid work in the community. I guess you have to believe what you read on the internet, right?

If I see fire and horses, it may come to that.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    but more importantly,

heads up so far up your asses

I'm trying to know what's going on in my digestive tract!

• Harvey for President:

Jyeah!

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Where did you get a hand grenade?!?

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    I agree 100%.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    That was pretty goddam hilarious.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Harvey, I'll watch your video if you watch mine:

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I agree 100%.

Have you ever met someone who thought they knew the secret to life.

Who know that all of the bad in the world was caused by evil, dark forces.

And that only they, through their beliefs and knowledge, could defeat these dark forces and be "saved".

They try to convince the great unwashed around them that they too could be "saved" if they would just believe, regardless of how much these beliefs defied common sense and logic.

I've met plenty of them

Religious zealots and conspiracy theory nutjobs.

Looks like I'm destined for either eternal damnation or governmental slavery.

Well, look at it this way: either way it's a step up from Texas.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    I agree 100%.

Have you ever met someone who thought they knew the secret to life.

a few yes.

Who know that all of the bad in the world was caused by evil, dark forces.

that's kind of a generally held belief, no?

And that only they, through their beliefs and knowledge, could defeat these dark forces and be "saved".

again, you are chastising the principle that knowledge conquers evil?

They try to convince the great unwashed around them that they too could be "saved" if they would just believe, regardless of how much these beliefs defied common sense and logic.

Power corrupts defies common sense and logic?

I've met plenty of them

name names. are you calling alex jones one?

Religious zealots and conspiracy theory nutjobs.

are you calling me this? are you calling harvey this?

it doesn't take a conspiracy nut to determine that...

Come down here and say that with your best Bawstan accent.

Make sure the guy you say it to is wearing a cowboy hat, a big ass belt buckle and a Promise Keepers T-Shirt.

Make sure the guy you say it to is wearing a cowboy hat, a big ass belt buckle and a Promise Keepers T-Shirt.

Haha! I keed, of course. But kidding or not, I ain't trying to antagonize the redneck right. Might as well spit on a biker.

it doesn't take a conspiracy nut to determine that...

You must be one of the "enlightened" ones.

Haha! I keed, of course. But kidding or not, I ain't trying to antagonize the redneck right. Might as well spit on a biker.

Rednecks & Bikers don't have paper thin skulls...that's for damned sure.

Rednecks & Bikers don't have paper thin skulls...that's for damned sure.

Well, they are still in for it when Harv shows up at their door to smash their f*cking grills in once and for all. He has righteous indignation on his side. Stupid fat rich bastard bikers.

Well, they are still in for it when Harv shows up at their door to smash their f*cking grills in once and for all. He has righteous indignation on his side. Stupid fat rich bastard bikers.

I invite Hip-Hop Dilbert to come to my house and try this anytime he wants.

He's too busy "living off the grid". He's probably hooked up with some Cub Scouts and is picking their brains for what to do when his internet connection goes down after the inevitable societal collapse.

• Well, they are still in for it when Harv shows up at their door to smash their f*cking grills in once and for all. He has righteous indignation on his side. Stupid fat rich bastard bikers.

He's too busy "living off the grid". He's probably hooked up with some Cub Scouts and is picking their brains for what to do when his internet connection goes down after the inevitable societal collapse.

I guarantee you it involves barbecueing rats and "recycling" his urine...

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    uhh, Harvey its "paddy" wagon, not "patty" wagon...

I work at a residential treatment facility for emotionally disturbed and chemically dependent youths. Its the place the judge says "go here for treatment or go to jail"...these are kids who burned their families house down, these are kids that have pulled guns on their parents, these are kids who were forced to watch their sibling molest one of their other siblings...they freak out from time to time as one could imagine. Your rant reminded me of the rants I hear day to day...just replace "you, with your heads up your asses" and "I will kick all of your asses" with "Im sick of being here!" and "I am going to come back to this place and kill everyone" and replace you with a 15 year old meth addict who was molested and its the same thing.

you gots problems dude.

plus, you couldnt whip anyone's ass on here...well, maybe Phonics, he looks like he wears ballet slippers...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    You'll be suprised at the strength that the insane can possess if they get worked up enough. Superhuman, almost.

You'll be suprised at the strength that the insane can possess if they get worked up enough. Superhuman, almost.

I believe you're thinking of retarded people.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

YOUR TIME IS UP, PORTLY BITCHES.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    "MY TIME IS UP..."

"...BUT TWAS NOT THE HARVEY, TWAS THE 'BEETUS."