Reggae/Dancehall song id help

DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
This song is stuck in my head!!!!! Since I heard it on a radio show I was streaming but there are no song I.D.'s Can any of you resident reggae experts help?It is a female vocalist, and it is 80's sleng-teng era sounding beat and I can't understand what she is saying but it sounds like "mine fi get could fi get could fi get" repeated over and over. I cannot remember any other lyrics and I can't even understand these ones. Do those few details ring any bells. Being that it's female I thought might narrow it down.

Comments

• should be able to cop on itunes, amazon, etc

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

• it sounds like
    "a man fi get kuff fi get kuff fi get" repeated over and over.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Yes!!! Thanks so much that's it! Relief.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    There's this one that I was looking for where it starts out with this chic and she's all like "something something something... You don't love me no moooooooore."

Any ideas guys?

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    This song is stuck in my head!!!!! Since I heard it on a radio show I was streaming but there are no song I.D.'s
    Can any of you resident reggae experts help?

It is a female vocalist, and it is 80's sleng-teng era sounding beat and I can't understand what she is saying but it sounds like
    "mine fi get could fi get could fi get" repeated over and over.

I cannot remember any other lyrics and I can't even understand these ones. Do those few details ring any bells. Being that it's female I thought might narrow it down.

ah ha. that's shelly thunder "Kuff".

you know that song is about how a man who cheats needs to get smacked up, kuff means to hit someone.

you betta ac proparly or shelly get vex.........