Ebay seller: beto99 Can any strutters testify?

lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Hey I was wondering if anyone could vouch or give a testament about this seller. He's put up a bunch of stuff that I seem to remember from last year, almost identical to the last hauls characteristics (non original covers, but color copies of covers). I'd definitely bid on some of the items but I'm a little bit wary, despite the 100% feedback.Thanks in advance

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dude, it's Roberto Gyemant. 1000% official.

That said, I have heard from some folks who think he overgrades vinyl (i.e., his NM- can be more like VG+)

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I know I'm going to regret asking this, but....

..should I know him?

(edit)

I just e stalked his creds... inserts foot in mouth.

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but....

..should I know him?

Google, son!

But he wrote the liner notes for the Panama and Colombia comps that Soundway put out.

He used to do some sick set sales but I think he's mostly eBaying now.

See above. Thanks for the guidance, though. I don't. Something about seeing photocopied covers in a listing just makes me wonder a bit.

Well, he does list that they're photocopied, right?

Absolutely, but still, there's a margin of believability a seller could play with. That's in part the reason I asked the strut. I knew someone on the west coast would give me a solid word.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    You eyeing some of that Panamanian funk?

Make it Funky!

No, but seriously, I don't know if I will cop anything. It's good to get a little validation just in case, though.