He's talking about Rockridge,

Rockridge ... Rockridge!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'd shamlesly exploit my immunity

plaese to explain

b/w

do you outsource your services (pasue)?

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    on the staying away from crazy neighbors. My parents are looking at houses right now, and they have a new favorite every week. Trust me, you will find another home at a good price soon enough. Homes are meant to PROTECT your records and families, and your privacy and comfort are of greatest importance.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'd shamlesly exploit my immunity

plaese to explain

b/w

do you outsource your services (pasue)?

Now that I think about, doesn't Frank vaguely resemble...

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    I had neighbor growing up that went nuts and poisoned all the dogs on the block one summer. It was so messed up, all the neighborhood kids were beside themselves and it was pretty scary.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Find out if the neighborhood has a civic association and attend their meetings. Ask about the potential neighbor and try to confirm some these stories. Then go over your self and ask him about some of the stories. You'll get a sense right away if he is truly crazy (i.e, mentally ill--a big problem) or something else. I'm really curious about he videotaping stories.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Fatback: we called the local police dept and they exactly who were were talking about:

"that guy is knucklehead, he's always wasting our time, complaining about nothing."

Since January, he's called the cops to that block at least I>15 times[/i].

I'm not trying to get "his side of the story" at this point. We'll just have to take a pass and start back at the drawing board to find a place. My wife wants us to look at condos. UGH.