madrid strutteurs

inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
i m on my way to madrid right now, gonna be there till monday night. anyone from madrid on here? where is the record heat? i can offer a great party on sunday plus maybe some restaurant action with the local crew in return hit me up dawgs.

Comments

• PM sent

• casbahcasbah 57 Posts

I just realised, you're playing here in your "other" guise, right?

Depends what you're looking for i.e. level of "heatness". There's a record fair on sat/sun, I can't be bothered going as it's sure to be a poxy load of shite. Sometimes though, if you're coming from out of town you find things locals aren't targetting, could be worth your while. If you need the info just holler. Depending on what time you're playing Sunday you could do worse than head down to the Rastro (Madrid's big flea) for a wander, things turn up. Check out El Extremeno for some tasty food on the go, then when you're done digging cross calle Toledo to sun yourself in Plaza De La Paja, outdoor cafe paradise.

There's also a cool party going on after your thing, 2000 Black/Benji B/Domu/Atjazz.

ps Raw #3 is nuts! Play it out all the time.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    Different person here, but similar situation... I just got to Madrid yesterday and will be here and in other parts of Europa for the next 4 months. Got DJ gigs lined up in Malmo, Helsinki, and St. Petersburg in April/May, and would like to put something together in Madrid or elsewhere in Spain, if possible, primarily on the Northern Soul/Funk 45 tip. Also looking for somewhere to live!! (Hablo castellano aparte.)

Hit me on the PM or on email (rswyes at gmail dot com) if you've got any connections or suggestions!

• emailed!