Just got a call from GEMM

DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Asking if I had received a record I had bought from a Brazilian seller... I hadn't so the guy on the phone said he'd give me a full refund back to my credit card. Whole call took 30 seconds. Now THAT is customer service!

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Fark.... they never call me

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Asking if I had received a record I had bought from a Brazilian seller... I hadn't so the guy on the phone said he'd give me a full refund back to my credit card. Whole call took 30 seconds. Now THAT is customer service!

You must be a baller on Gemm to get that level of service.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

how long have you been waiting for that record to show up? i personally have been waiting on a record from brazil for over a month (getting very close to 5 weeks) from an ebay power seller. starting to worry shit is lost in the ether or i'm being played. how long does shit usually take from brazil?

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    [how long does shit usually take from brazil?

/

heavy shit takes longer

i had to....

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts

You must be a baller on Gemm to get that level of service.

Hardly... I've used it probably 5 times in the last 5 years.

So I usually get stuff around 2-3 weeks from Brazil if it's a good seller who gets it out in time. A month is when I usually start asking questions. It had been 2 months for this record so I just chalked it up as a loss to the game... until it was resolved for me!